No announcement yet.

I hope the ****** upsets JMM...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hope the ****** upsets JMM...

I love JMM but I hope the bum(David Diaz) somehow pulls off the huge upset so Top Rank will have no more mismatches with past prime, shot 40 year olds to feed to Pacquiao.

Maybe then that greedy old slimy bastard(Arum) can step down and let Floyd vs Manny fight!

As much as I like and respect Marquez, Marquez-Pacquiao is another mismatch.

Comment

i do too...ilike daivd diaz , he's all class outside the ring....if he beats jmm, he's got 2 wins over hof'rs......thas wassup

Comment

JMM will not look good against Diaz. Diaz maybe a bum but he has good defense, is tough as nails and has a good chin. He can very well make JMM look bad.

Comment

It's not going to happen. And even if it did do you really think arum will change his ways. He is milking pacquiao for the rest of his career.

Comment

Originally posted by _Hisoka View Post
            As much as I like and respect Marquez, Marquez-Pacquiao is another mismatch.
            Ye it is...anyone who has any boxing knowledge knows that a 147lb 40 year old JMM stands no chance...NONE! I'd rather see JMM vs Morales, 2 past prime mexican warriors going at it. Seriously, how much crap are boxing fans going to take from Top Rank?? They are ruining boxing!!

Comment

If u think that will stop Arum, your crazy

Comment

Clottey, and Mosley coming off of loses didn't stop him from making those B.S. fights.

Comment

Originally posted by JDezi4 View Post
                  If u think that will stop Arum, your crazy
                  He'll probably convince the *******s that JMM found a magic potion that makes him young and the fight will now be even...

Comment

How is it Pacq's fault that Floyd is too scared to Box? You cant make a chicken Box. He is scared, if he really thought he was #1 and people were talking trash he wouldve done anything in his power to fight Pacq. All Floyd has done is cry and impregnate hookers.

Comment

Working...
                    X