Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How come Puerto Ricans and Domincans get along with blacks but Mexicans don't?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BATEMAN View Post
    Aye, the **** that said, "Root of the problem = Blacks trying to bang mexican chicks." first, had nothing to do with.
    I apologize sir, but the way you put it across sounded disrespectful, while Casual 's post only sounded like a joke.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
      You mention sex, men and Jacky gets excited.....

Actually,

Most of the light skinned Mexicans are mixed or Mestizos but there is still about 35% of the entire population that is mostly indigenous and aren't mixed with anything.
      They get treated like shit, because Mexico is a racist country.

Comment

• Miranda Kerr is clearly half black.

Comment

They get treated like shit, because Mexico is a racist country.
          Barrera was that way towards Morales for that very reason.

Comment

Now you're gonna tell me most African Americans are mixed with white and native, pfft.
            Most African Americans are mixed when you break down their genetics. If you think most African Americans are pure African you really are Phucking stupid.

I'm breaking down facts only. Not because I think there is anything special about whites or native Americans. I don't.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dick Gore View Post
              Miranda Kerr is clearly half black.

I thought she was half Chinese.

Comment

I'm just trying to see if you can go into a thread and not always talk about your fascination with black ****.

And then try to pass off myths and stereotypes as some sort of scientific fact.

Originally posted by Dick Gore View Post
                Why because I can think of men and not have my a$$hole pucker up like yours does?

Listen, I know you have the whole conspiracy thing down as your shtick here but don't ever mention anything Mexican out of your filthy mouth ever again.

Your not Mexican, we don't like you and your not "down".

Even the fact you type the words "Barrera and Morales" is a disgrace towards the great Mexican warriors of the past.

Comment

• Originally posted by Syd Barrett
                  Yes they are actually, you wouldn't know since you're not from here. But a huge percentage of African-Americans are technically mixed.
                  I'm sure they are, 2 or 4% part white and native.

Comment

Aye, that's only cause things got heated, he said sorry after wards.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
                      Why because I can think of men and not have my a$$hole pucker up like yours does?

Listen, I know you have the whole conspiracy thing down as your shtick here but don't ever mention anything Mexican out of your filthy mouth ever again.

Your not Mexican, we don't like you and your not "down".

Even the fact you type the words "Barrera and Morales" is a disgrace towards the great Mexican warriors of the past.
                      Bro, you talk about black **** in every thread like you fantasize about it 24/7.

Barrera and Morales.

Comment

Working...
                      X