Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Valero was alive right now: Valero vs Judah 140 who you got?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Come on people, is Valero really going to become this legend now?

It would be a slugfest, it would be entertaining, but Judah would knock Valero out. Even this Judah is much faster, both with movement and his hands, and certainly punches hard enough to put Valero down.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
      Come on people, is Valero really going to become this legend now?

It would be a slugfest, it would be entertaining, but Judah would knock Valero out. Even this Judah is much faster, both with movement and his hands, and certainly punches hard enough to put Valero down.
      Judah is good but people always question his heart that's why a lot of people including myself voted for Valero. Valero by late round stoppage.

Comment

Originally posted by rocky_balboa23 View Post
        Judah is good but people always question his heart that's why a lot of people including myself voted for Valero. Valero by late round stoppage.
        I'll admit I may be severely underrating Valero, but I don't question Judah's heart against a guy like Valero. Judah's only been flaky in really big fights. He would hold a significant athletic and skill advantage. Valero's only hope would have been that he could keep pressing, and pressing, taking the big punches, and eventually be able to land his own consistently.

Comment

Id go with Valero. Id of expected Judah to trouble Valero early on and win the rounds, but could see Valero braking Judah down after settling landing a few big shots of his own.

Comment

If Edwin Valero was "alive right now" he would be scratching the fúck out of his coffin.

Comment

Valero gets through the first 4 which i think he would then its over.Valero by tko under 9 rounds

Comment

Judah picks Valero apart

Comment

Man, Valero could've been such a big star....what a shame

Comment

He was really starting to show skill outside of his punching power.

Comment

Working...
                    X