Muslim Woman VS Preacher Man

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Muslim Woman VS Preacher Man

this religious fuucks are just plain dumb funny sometimes

Religion is such an archaic way of thinking.............

Comment

Originally posted by Breakbeat View Post
      Religion is such an archaic way of thinking.............
      Clarify.

Orthodox Religion? Or the Acceptance and Acknowledgment of a Diety?

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
        Clarify.

Orthodox Religion? Or the Acceptance and Acknowledgment of a Diety?

.............everything about it!

Comment

Both are loons but Christans dont behead people with rusty knifes or advocate stonning.

Comment

.............everything about it!
            Right so that includes Unorthodox religious practices.

Well all I can state is that I would never fathom going that far in my life.

By stating that. That's crossing a boundary of condescending I'm not comfortable with.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
              Right so that includes Unorthodox religious practices.

Well all I can state is that I would never fathom going that far in my life.

By stating that. That's crossing a boundary of condescending I'm not comfortable with.

I'm sorry if you don't agree.........most religions were founded in times when people thought the earth was flat and to base your life around these scriptures that talk about virgin births and talking snakes etc is kind of backwards thinking considering we have learnt so much from science and questioning our existence on this planet and beyond it since then.

Comment

It's amazing that these people will argue about whether or not the invisible man who lives in the sky had three heads or one with such passion.

Oh and Mohamed married a six year old. But he didn't consummate the marriage until she was nine, which was jolly decent of him.

People who do the head move from side to side automatically sound like they don't know what they're talking about.

Comment

I'm sorry if you don't agree.........most religions were founded in times when people thought the earth was flat and to base your life around these scriptures that talk about virgin births and talking snakes etc is kind of backwards thinking considering we have learnt so much from science and questioning our existence on this planet and beyond it since then.
                  I like how you were non specific and then decided to type another totally irrational and obscure fictional reference in opposition to orthodox religion.

Would you like me to rephrase that again Smalls?

The question?

Comment

I don't believe in the Bible................Right you're smart.

I don't believe in Muhammad..............Right you're smart.

I don't believe in a ten commandments.........Right you're smart.

I don't belive in God...........................You're a ****ing moron.

Comment

Working...
                    X