No announcement yet.

Who will be Errol spences "pacquiao"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who will be Errol spences "pacquiao"

Every great fighter has the guy that gets overhyped as his nemesis then eventually whoops them

Floyd had PAC

Ward has golovkin

Who will be Errol Spences?

Kell Brook?

Comment

He hasn't even had a "Corrales" yet.

Comment

its to early to say. now we dont even know if he will become a real champion

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
          He hasn't even had a "Corrales" yet.
          Corrales?

Spence hasn't even had a genaro win yet.

Comment

Brook.With other top names in the division facing each other i'd say that Brook and Spence need each other.Both men are avoided and in the who really needs them club.

Comment

Originally posted by -GDS- View Post
              Kell Brook?
              Brook will be Spence's Ricky Hatton.

Comment

Originally posted by HughJass View Post
                Brook.With other top names in the division facing each other i'd say that Brook and Spence need each other.Both men are avoided and in the who really needs them club.
                I don't know. The "who needs them club" is usually about very good fighters who don't make any money to the table. Fighting Kell Brook in the UK would bring a lot of money to the table.

I don't know why the big fights are not happening but money isn't one of the reasons.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums! View Post
                  Every great fighter has the guy that gets overhyped as his nemesis then eventually whoops them

Floyd had PAC

Ward has golovkin

There's no way of possibly telling. Floyd and Pac moved up 5 and 8 divisions respectively, though I guess it's more like 5 and 7 (150lbs? come on).

Spence won't be a welterweight by the end of his career. At the very least he'll be a middleweigh. So we can't really say who his arch rival will be.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums! View Post

Floyd had PAC

Ward has golovkin

You mean every great fighter has his smaller man "big name" in order to pad his record?

I guess we should at the batamweight division for the Spence.
                    Maybe Rigondeaux?

Comment

Working...
                    X