Golovkin's opponent Dominic Wade looking like a novice on the heavy bag

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by xhiddenx87 View Post
    is this for real...SMH

Where is Wade going after a minute? Is he trying to escape?

Comment

Originally posted by xhiddenx87 View Post
      is this for real...SMH

smh............

Comment

This fight gets funnier and funnier. But for those who haven't seen Wade, when he's on... he's ON. He's got blazing handspeed and some solid boxing IQ. But he's just looked really bad all throughout the build up to this fight. Hilarious. He's also chinny. brinson rocked him a few times with jabs.

Comment

Wade is joke .

Comment

Originally posted by intoccabile View Post
            This fight gets funnier and funnier. But for those who haven't seen Wade, when he's on... he's ON. He's got blazing handspeed and some solid boxing IQ. But he's just looked really bad all throughout the build up to this fight. Hilarious. He's also chinny. brinson rocked him a few times with jabs.
            Who was the opponent when he was really on , thats the important factor as its easy to look great against bums way worse than you are , like a D grade racehorse against a pony would look like a world beater .

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
              Who was the opponent when he was really on , thats the important factor as its easy to look great against bums way worse than you are , like a D grade racehorse against a pony would look like a world beater .
              But Kova tied a Draw with Young doe.

Comment

Honestly the training video isn't that big of a deal, they were obviously working on something.

If the rumors are true, the real problem might be that Wade appears to have a current issue with his dedication to the sport / alcohol.....on face value it looks like he's just showing up for a paycheck.

Comment

Why did my thread about Dominic Wade being on house arrest get deleted? It was probably BostonGuy he's always ****in with me. He banned me for posting an article about a cop calling black people the N-word. Banned me for racism for posting articles about racism.

You got people on here posting rumors and outright lies. I post a thread using PUBLIC INFORMATION and it gets deleted? And don't say because it's not boxing forum related because ya'll post topics about boxers getting arrested everyday in here. smh

Comment

Originally posted by larrys.o.g View Post
                    smh............

Sure shake your head, but just know that dude wearing the body protection suffered heavy bruising and internal bleeding. He is still in the hospital. Brutal stuff coming from Wade

Comment

I couldn't pass the 20sec mark. My God, if we wins i am converting to Muslim or christian. Which one has the most swollen puss virgins?

Comment

Working...
                      X