Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Scientific study shows: 95% of things that lounge members do is the work of a "f.ag"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Anorak View Post
    You beat me to it.
    You let yourself being beaten by a Beta poster? What are you, pal? A fuckin' ****?

Comment

Comment

:
        Originally posted by Anorak View Post
        Stop. The best way to go back and relax. In fact you need to. I'm glad I found out about what you are doing. I'll try to call it in. The best way to find someone who knows. But the truth is, I don't really remember you telling me about this issue.

Comment

This thread needs more faces getting caved in.

Comment

Originally posted by MeatyPie View Post
            :

Stop. The best way to go back and relax. In fact you need to. I'm glad I found out about what you are doing. I'll try to call it in. The best way to find someone who knows. But the truth is, I don't really remember you telling me about this issue.
            Death is your sin you have to live with. But life shall be your growth. I'm almost home now. See you then.

Comment

Its only got worse.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
                Seriously, what troubles me lately - and I think you'll feel me on this, Run - is the misogyny.

It's like:

"Holy ****, I just read a story where a woman was gang raped."

"That ho was asking for it, they all are. I don't even find her that hot, I'd have just slit her throat instead."
                If you’re worried about other guys calling you a f.ag, then you must be doing fa.ggot things.

I have a buddy who will get upset when other people bust his balls. It’s because he knows deep down he deserves it and it bothers him.

One of my friends told me he went and visited “this cute little town.”

I looked straight at him and said, “Don’t ever... say that gay a$$ **** again.”

Comment

I've been saying that lately I am legit beginning to believe that more than half the members of this forum are either gays or closeted gays and they use this as their open forum to come out and show their true colors

it makes sense that it would be a boxing site too, they are masquerading as "boxing fans" when in actuality they are sexually attracted to the boxers.

It makes sense, not joking or trying to be funny either I legit am starting to believe it smh

Comment

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
                    If you’re worried about other guys calling you a f.ag, then you must be doing fa.ggot things.

I have a buddy who will get upset when other people bust his balls. It’s because he knows deep down he deserves it and it bothers him.

One of my friends told me he went and visited “this cute little town.”

I looked straight at him and said, “Don’t ever... say that gay a$$ **** again.”
                    I've no idea what/why I said things last week, let alone five years ago.

But, if you think someone saying words is "gay", then it says more about you than me.

Comment

95% of liberal posters in here are fa.gs including the TS

Not surprise with the result

Comment

Working...
                      X