Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather sits alone at the top as P4P KING of his era.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Medved View Post
    Yea, he sits alone by not fighting Pacman.

Dude is a coward, I have more respect for people like Marquez who have the balls despite having a L to their name.

Great ATG fighters have never ducked or dodged anyone, Floyd build his name on ducking.

Give me a 5loss fighter over a cherrypicker who fights once every 3 years anyday
    Some of you are just plain dumb.

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
      Yea, he sits alone by not fighting Pacman.

Dude is a coward, I have more respect for people like Marquez who have the balls despite having a L to their name.

Great ATG fighters have never ducked or dodged anyone, Floyd build his name on ducking.

Give me a 5loss fighter over a cherrypicker who fights once every 3 years anyday
      Pretty much this.

Comment

Mayweather will never be respected for his ducking of Pac, Cotto and Margarito were just about accepted.

Comment

I don't think we needed to see last night's fight to make this statement.

Mayweather has always been a cut above Pacquaio.

Comment

Floyd was always the best

Arum's lacky was never a threat and even made his name from Mayweather ... refusing all of these years to taking a test and then ducking when Mayweather actually had a date and venue reserved

Comment

LOL For fighting who
              OLD COTTO
              Quitter ORTIZ
              MARQUEZ - 135lb king

1WARD
              2MARTINEZ
              3MAYWEATHER

MAYWEATHER MARTINEZ at 155
              MARTINEZ Win

Comment

Originally posted by La_Vibora View Post
                If you check my posting history, I have always defended Mayweather, but I am officially done. I don't see how you guys can defend someone that uses the sport that we love as his own personal ATM and then can't even give us the respect of giving us the fight that we want. I cannot support someone that is showing future generations of champions that it is ok to avoid the best fighters out there while taking the easiest path to greatness. I hate to say it but I do not want to see Floyd on ATG list or being ranked among ray Robinson, Leonard, Ali, hell even De La Hoya. Unless he fights Martinez, I can't see him as an all time great fighter. I see him along the lines of Sven Ottke, Joe Calzaghe, etc. A talented fighter, but unproven against prime competition.
                He's way better than to be ranked with Calzaghe and Ottke but the rest of the post is spot-on. Last night was the defining fight of this era - and Floyd was probably somewhere finalising a fight with Robert Guerrero.

Comment

If Mayweather comes back and fights guerrero......I won't buy that fight sorry.

Comment

i dont agree pac still has better wins
                    as does marquez now

Comment

Originally posted by RichCCFC View Post
                      Mayweather will never be respected for his ducking of Pac, Cotto and Margarito were just about accepted.
                      Now Floyd has ducked the guy he just fought. Brilliant!

Comment

Working...
                      X