Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The truth behind recent fight demands for the P4P CHAMP!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SWEETSCIENCE100 View Post
    Its because he is MR HBO. He is the one that saved and carried boxing throughut a rotten heavyweight era.ts because hes the most skilled fighter since Ali. Its because Martinez, the ghost, pac and Saul can't stop talking about him and challening him.Its because he is undefeated. Etc etc!
    I agree
    LOVE HIM OR HATE HIM FLOYD IS BOXING

but day before a weekend of great fights we as boxing fans should be able to talk about them without mentioning floyd in every post. So it sux but i get what your saying

Comment

Originally posted by Davis40 View Post
      Tell the truth behind being a flowmo
      Hatred is confused admiration! You know that your a closet Maywather fan. Be real for once. You admire him , but your jealous of him aswell. I believe in giving credit where credit is do. Mayweather is so good he would be the favorite vs anybody from 140 to 154, in 99% of the worlds true boxing fans. Even in your eyes hes the best. If you dont think hes the best in the world then name who you think can beat him, then explain how or why you think so. If you read my past post, I explain n detail all of my opinions. I dont just get behind the keyboard and hate or troll. You haters never make any sense. You just spew hate, due to your on short comings, most likely is the reason.

Comment

STFU and fight somebody. And stop going to jail.

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
          been saying that but they pop up like weeds. The latest in disguise of a debate but its just a bashing thread. There is a Mares/moreno thread that just started which i think will be a great fight. Mares is legit but i think Moreno slickness will be the difference. If Mares can bang the body and slow Moreno down then itll be interesting. But i see Moreno showing he is in thr elite class but thats why they fight
          You post in every floyd thread multiple times. Way more then me and everyone knows that. Don't be dumb

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
            I agree
            LOVE HIM OR HATE HIM FLOYD IS BOXING

but day before a weekend of great fights we as boxing fans should be able to talk about them without mentioning floyd in every post. So it sux but i get what your saying
            that's only the 67th time you posted that.This is a floyd thread right? You want to talk about mares moreno go to that thread. I want to bash floyd for many reasons. Stop following me around to protect him. Thats all you do and then you pretend you dont like talking about him LMFAO thats all you talk about and you have to make sure everyone else is saying the right things to or your on their azz defending him. Pathetic. Let me bash floyd in peace and quit crying captain save a hoe

Comment

Originally posted by SWEETSCIENCE100 View Post
              . Mayweather is so good he would be the favorite vs anybody from 140 to 154, in 99% of the worlds true boxing fans. .
              Actually Pac is always favourite against who he fights from 135-147 so Pac must be real great and he actually fights to justify peoples belief. Yet some people try say hes not no1.

People try make a case for Floyd being favourite in fantasy fight, but dont fight. See the difference.

Comment

Is this the new larryx with a little bit better coherency?

Jesus Christ how many people did he think would read that wall of text?

Ball licking threads like this need to be wiped clean. Reported.

Comment

Working...
                X