Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Out of all the wife beaters in the world why is Chris brown so hated after all these.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just realized that Bobby brown, james brown, and chris brown are all known wife beaters. lol

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
      When did CM Punk call Austin his hero anyway? Last I heard they where fighting over twitter as well...
      Lol every cm punk fan and wrestling fan knows this
      The guy is a huge fan of austin

You thought the twitter beef was real? Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Footbreath! View Post
        I just realized that Bobby brown, james brown, and chris brown are all known wife beaters. lol
        That's why you don't argue with women because they will only raise your BP and push you past your tipping point.
        Leave, walk away, or pack your shiet and get the hell on. It's better to be in the desert with no water than under the same roof with a rancorous woman.
        C. Brown should have gotten out of his car in the middle of traffic took the keys out the ignition and left Rihanna right there to argue by herself.
        lol It's never worth it to put your hands on a woman. They want you to do it so they can get satisfaction from you suffering from the law busting your chops.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingtech718v2 View Post
          That's why you don't argue with women because they will only raise your BP and push you past your tipping point.
          Leave, walk away, or pack your shiet and get the hell on. It's better to be in the desert with no water than under the same roof with a rancorous woman.
          C. Brown should have gotten out of his car in the middle of traffic took the keys out the ignition and left Rihanna right there to argue by herself.
          lol It's never worth it to put your hands on a woman. They want you to do it so they can get satisfaction from you suffering from the law busting your chops.
          1) Just because someone uses WORDS donesn't give anyone the right to use VIOLENCE.

2) I am stunned @ the bold. To imply that a woman wants to get he face punched in simply to watch her boyfriend get arrested is disturbing and sick. I cannot believe that anyone would have that view.

Comment

Hold a minute a guys....

Nick Carter beat up a girl?

The blonde dude who rocked curtains & was in that pop group who dressed in white singing at some airport, I'm sorry but i find that **** hilarious

Comment

and the only body part girls want to see get beat up is their pu22y bruh.

Comment

Originally posted by Born2Live View Post
                Hold a minute a guys....

Nick Carter beat up a girl?

The blonde dude who rocked curtains & was in that pop group who dressed in white singing at some airport, I'm sorry but i find that **** hilarious
                He beat up paris hilton.

Comment

Originally posted by *Boss Lady* View Post
                  1) Just because someone uses WORDS donesn't give anyone the right to use VIOLENCE.

2) I am stunned @ the bold. To imply that a woman wants to get he face punched in simply to watch her boyfriend get arrested is disturbing and sick. I cannot believe that anyone would have that view.
                  I've had women provoke me by spitting on me, cursing me out, getting in my personal space aggressively, talking about my mother, and all types of garbage just to get me to hit them so they can call the cops. Why because I refuse to allow a woman to dictate terms to me in a relationship.
                  Now I never said I condoned putting hands on women I said exactly the opposite in my post so please don't try to read into it.

Comment

Originally posted by Footbreath! View Post
                    He beat up paris hilton.
                    It just get's better

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingtech718v2 View Post
                      I've had women provoke me by spitting on me, cursing me out, getting in my personal space aggressively, talking about my mother, and all types of garbage just to get me to hit them so they can call the cops. Why because I refuse to allow a woman to dictate terms to me in a relationship.
                      Now I never said I condoned putting hands on women I said exactly the opposite in my post so please don't try to read into it.
                      I get what you mean about the provoking, but most people try to push buttons when they argue no?

To be fair (and no disrespect) but those girls sound like they aren't all there if they are going to push a man to hit them.

Comment

Working...
                      X