Collapse
No announcement yet.

Keith Thurman: "Pacquiao made you guys proud to be boxing fans"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mayweather: Keith Thurman he ain't shyt. he's black but he ain't smart like me. he nobody. he racist black man who is taken care of white people. na am sayin?

Comment

Originally posted by AntonTheMeh View Post
      there's very little if anything to dislike about the guy, but rest assured, he'll end up beating the dog**** out of some stanbase's fav fighter and he'll garner his own helping of hate at some point.
      People are already hating on him because of his lisp

Comment

Originally posted by MasterOfFeint View Post
        Lol this guy is so fake. I don't think Pacquiao would do what he did to malignaggi during press con. I don't like malignaggi and a Pacquiao fan. But come on this guy's humility is fake.
        Dude quit it, I like that he isn't silent like Pac, and calls fighters out. Thats a positive, he has the warrior mentality in the ring and speaks his mind outside, i like guys who speak their mind, the only type I don't like are guys who talk big but don't back it up and always boast bout money like Floyd.

I like Ali and Toney because they backed up their talk, and Thurman will do the same he will talk and fight the best.

Comment

What does he mean by "you guys"

Comment

does he realize he is with golden boy? they don't do that kind of sh-it.

Comment

Dude is still learning/green IMO and could use a good speech therapist for that annoying LISP..

PRPP

Comment

But dude isn't that exciting. I guess we will see when he fight somebody. Otherwise it's just talk.

Comment

Originally posted by ***1048;ATAS View Post
                  Thank you SAN DIEGO!!!
                  Killed me.

Comment

I just hope he doesn't get exposed early.

Comment

Originally posted by DonMega View Post
                      What does he mean by "you guys"

He is referencing Sloth from the Goonies "HEY YOU GUYS!"

Comment

Working...
                      X