Collapse
No announcement yet.

Devon Alexander vs Kelly Brooks tickets

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

haha nah I wasn't going to see Floyd but it would be cool to see him at the fight too. Just making the trip from Toronto cuz we never get good fights up here unless its in Montreal and this is a 4 hour drive so far a die hard its worth the trip cuz we usually don't get the chance to make these fights.

Yeah the balcony seats won't be far its a small arena but then again sitting ringside for cheap is pretty cool too. Looking forward to the Smith vs Bundrage fight more than the main event to be honest, thats gonna be a good fight. Devon got skills and if he can pick Brook apart it'll be entertaining but I'm telling you, Brook doesn't have the skill and power to just put Devon on blast and I know 2 things about Devon, if its an evenly matched fight, dude's not gonna entertain, he'll hold, be inactive, not do anything exciting or flashy and he won't get hit too much or hurt cuz he's got a chin, or if he's on the short end of the fight then he'll make it the worst fight youve ever seen, I don't see it being a good fight but $50-200 to see a nice card and only a couple hours drive is worth it either way. And thanks for the Matchroom link btw

Comment

Working...
    X