No announcement yet.

Kell Brook vs Carson Jones July 7th - Confirmed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
    Well, if he wants to start fighting in the US, eventually he's gonna have to take a hit on ticket sales and come here won't he?
    You keep saying come to America but to fight who? Explain what he should be doing and I'll give credence to what you're saying. Cos what you're saying now doesn't actually mean anything.

At the moment, he's doing about all he can. I believe this is an eliminator so if he wins, he's the mandatory for a belt. He can't do much more right now unless you actually have a suggestion?

Comment

If Brook can get his hands on a strap he'll have no problem bringing the fights to Sheffield.

Comment

Originally posted by Dem Eyes View Post
        I'm going to put some money on a Jones stoppage.
        Bye bye your money

Don't do it man, seriously....I've seen Jones fights and Brook will destroy this man.

Comment

Comment

Love how this thread has more replies than the official article which has 0

Just read the article and Hearn has confirmed this is an elminator and he hopes to bring the winner of Mike Jones-Bailey to Sheffield later this year.

Im happy with that.

Comment

Originally posted by vcvc View Post
              yanks have been hyping this guy as the second coming of SRL, lets see if he is ready for the special one.
              WOW... make up stuff much?

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                Love how this thread has more replies than the official article which has 0

Just read the article and Hearn has confirmed this is an elminator and he hopes to bring the winner of Mike Jones-Bailey to Sheffield later this year.

Im happy with that.
                What makes him think he'll be able to bring the champ there?
                They better be paying them a lot of money because I don't see any other way they can bring them there.... unless it's Bailey who needs money

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                  Brook sells more tickets here than Paulie sells there. It would make sense for Paulie to come here. Devon had an excuse cos he sells just as well in St Lou but Brook would be dumb to go there.
                  Who's Paulie managed by?

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                    What makes him think he'll be able to bring the champ there?
                    They better be paying them a lot of money because I don't see any other way they can bring them there.... unless it's Bailey who needs money
                    I dont think Brook would have a problem going there if Arum wants to put the fight on Pacquaio's next undercard or something.

Otherwise, its simply a case that Brook sells tickets here whereas Mike Jones/Bailey don't sell in the US.

Comment

Originally posted by Dem Eyes View Post
                      Who's Paulie managed by?
                      He's with GBP.

I think they would want to make some money out of him since he's the champ with a couple of defences in New York before taking him on the road.

Comment

Working...
                      X