Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone have that gif image of Calzaghe throwing sissy slaps at Peter Manfredo?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rbgnwo View Post
    That is just so sad that I can't find the words... you could see calzaghe loading up the punch that he hit the ref with too..

That means all of his other slaps were weaker than the one the ref couldn't feel.. lmfao...
    The ref didn't even notice that powerful uppercut, he should be the one fighting Joe and Manfredo should be reffing.

Comment

Does anyone have that gif image of Calzaghe trying to slap Hopkins and hopkins headbutts him?

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
        i really don't know. if manfredo had the courage to throw a punch he would have probably knocked calzaghe down because he was so square. then again calzaghe looks like a limp wristed sissy with osteoporosis. oh yea the ref later died from injuries sustained by that calzaghe punch to the chest. 2 collapsed lungs, 6 broken ribs and internal bleeding. r.i.p.

here's another calzaghe gem. when you look up highlight reel knockout the name calzaghe comes up a lot. what a career!

i never knew joe fought and beat emanuel stewart?

and joe is liek the fist of the north star. he hits you fast a bunch of times then when he stops you be like is that all you got next thing you know your whole body blows up

Comment

really what about this one?

this is how you mold the career of an all time great. respect dwindling...dwindling...dwindling...gone.
          i busted out laughing with that one. my girl woke up for like 2 secs lmaoooooooooooo

Comment

that stuff is funny and all but the truth is calzaghe would have won all those fights with or without the ref. its not like the end of bute and andrade. joe cal was winning and dominating everyone of those fast stoppages.

Comment

Originally posted by boxer2k5 View Post
              that stuff is funny and all but the truth is calzaghe would have won all those fights with or without the ref. its not like the end of bute and andrade. joe cal was winning and dominating everyone of those fast stoppages.
              How do we know for a fact? This is boxing, all it takes it one punch to turn a fight around.

There's fighters who dominate then get KO'd late in fights. It happened to Wlad when he was younger and could have happened to Calzaghe. No one knows now!

Ross Puritty took an ass beating for 11 rounds and came back to beat a young Wlad!

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman932 View Post
                Another Classic British Stoppage:

david haye sucks lmaooooooooooo cant believe some people think adamek would lose to him or think he has a chance with wlad or vitali lmaooo. why did the ref stop that lol

Comment

Originally posted by starkiller View Post
                  How do we know for a fact? This is boxing, all it takes it one punch to turn a fight around.

There's fighters who dominate then get KO'd late in fights. It happened to Wlad when he was younger and could have happened to Calzaghe. No one knows now!

Ross Puritty took an ass beating for 11 rounds and came back to beat a young Wlad!
                  but joe never been knocked out and non of those dudes was going to knock joe out and you know it. and joe was never going to stop punching. so its either they cover up until the bell rings not throwing back or the ref stop it. yeah they early quick stoppages but **** the ref could stop lacy fight but he let it go. joe proved it against lacy kessler even top dudes or hyped dudes he gonna beat them. he showed agaisnt roy and bhop he will outwork and beat them even comming off the floor he got up and still dont quit or stop. hes a volume puncher not many volume punchers have 1 punch ko hes there to outwork you. his slapping be funny. my cousin does a funny impression of joe it looks like a cat fighting lol

Comment

2 kills with 1 flurry
                    manfredo was never the same after that fight.

he sustained a fractured skull, detached retina, broken jaw and a broken nose all from that flurry.

also, the ref collapsed on his way to the dressing room.

i bet ya joe's got some plaster in those gloves.

Comment

These slaps really do hurt, this is when Calzaghe isn't flailing his hands around like he did against Hopkins. I also had a gif image I made of Calzaghe making Bika look foolish, it somewheres... Probably on my myspace. I believe I made all 3 of these gif images, not sure about the 1rst one since I normally fix the aspect ratio on things...

That poster who sucks on Hayes nutts all the time bothers the **** out of me, hyping up a hype-job. I know that when I made this topic that JoeyCalz was definitely offended by my topic. Thats what he gets for hyping that hype-job Haye up.

Haye moves up to heavyweight and fights the weaker shot heavyweights. I don't like David Haye at all, he has big mouth but not big balls to take on the hard fights.
                      Last edited by starkiller; 10-24-2010, 01:40 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X