Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vitali would beat Vladimir to a bloody pulp.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by QUELOQUE View Post
    Can't add much to that...

Vitali would have worked him over int he past, but he's lost entirely too much speed too keep up with little bro.

Wlad's speed and athleticism plays a huge part to his success, even though it's the most under-appreciated aspect of his game because people are too ignorant to see it. Sosnowski was easily faster than Vitali and Johnson easily avoided his punches. If Haye's chin wasn't as suspect and his defense as sloppy, I'd pick him to easily beat Vitali at this point.
    Vitaly doesnt need speed to beat Wlad look at what Sanders did all he needs is his punch which he still has and his chin. Wlad would win early rounds but when Vitaly put a little pressure on and started to tap that weak chin this would end in a ko.

Comment

I think Wlad can and would outbox his brother, but sooner or later Vitali would catch him and how Wlad holds up after that decides the result.

Comment

Originally posted by Steelhammer2010 View Post
        Prime For Prime...Vitali beats Wlad

Yeah, I said it.

Vitali says Wlad is better than him RIGHT NOW

Vitali was being magnanimous as is the obligation of big brothers. They both know what's up.

Comment

Originally posted by ny123 View Post
          Vitaly doesnt need speed to beat Wlad look at what Sanders did all he needs is his punch which he still has and his chin. Wlad would win early rounds but when Vitaly put a little pressure on and started to tap that weak chin this would end in a ko.
          Your first sentence tells me you don't know what you're looking at.

Sanders had good hand speed and power:

Wlad would easily jump in and out against Vitali's slow hands, feet, and reflexes. Wlad wouldn't let slow Vitali push the pace, he would jab and hold on for dear life as soon as he got uncomfortable.

Comment

Hey QUELOQUE, do you want me to bump your "Chambers will beat Wlad" and "Arreola will beat Vitali" threads?

Comment

Sanders had good hand speed and power:

Wlad would easily jump in and out against Vitali's slow hands, feet, and reflexes. Wlad wouldn't let slow Vitali push the pace, he would jab and hold on for dear life as soon as he got uncomfortable.
              If you think Sanders has good hand speed i dont know what to tell you its average at best. Vitaly has too much chin and power for Wlad period i dont care who has more talent Vitaly would stop him late because Wlad just wouldnt be able to take his punches and Vitaly could take his.

Comment

Sanders had good hand speed and power.

Thing is, timing beats speed and Vitali's was good enough to KO Sanders...

Notice how he just kinda' stands there and leans away (once in awhile he'll take a small step back and maybe to the side as well at the same time) and because he's so freakishly tall (failed Soviet genetic experiment...or maybe not failed?) he rarely takes a clean shot (he also rolls his shoulder pretty well for as big as he is)? Vlad can only jump around so much and he'll get tired, catch a big right (doesn't even have to be THAT big comin' from Vitali) and that'll be it. He may try to grab his big bro as he falls but Vitali would step cleanly away and then go help his lil' bro wake from his canvas nap.
                Last edited by lefthook2daliva; 08-17-2010, 02:08 AM. Reason: clarity

Comment

Originally posted by lefthook2daliva View Post
                  Were they to get it on Vladimir would get beat like he hasn't since he was 8 years old. Vitali would utterly dominate. It wouldn't even be close
                  they would just hug through the fight to a draw

Comment

The Dark Emperor beats them both easy.

Comment

Originally posted by Steelhammer2010 View Post
                      Hey QUELOQUE, do you want me to bump your "Chambers will beat Wlad" and "Arreola will beat Vitali" threads?
                      OK now after all of this, I want you to acknowledge that Lennox Lewis (who I have absolutely no admiration for) righteously TKO'd Vitali (the better of the two brothers) even though he obviously didn't take Vitali as a serious threat and further, would have outboxed Vitali handily to a UD in the rematch.

Comment

Working...
                      X