No announcement yet.

Any Celebrities at Margarito Cotto?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SdBoxingFan83 View Post
    I didn't see no celebrities while they were broadcasting it in HBO was they any celebrities in Cotto Marg?
    I've watched the fight like 5 times, lol just cause it's priceless...Tony is litterally the spoiler of Puerto Rican dreams. I mean Antonio Margarito vs Puerto Rico goes all the way back to Cintron. Cintron was dubbed as a RPG of a fighter, and Tony put him on his ass, and now Cotto!?...lol Seriously, Tony reigns heavy on PR right now.

But yeah, after the 3rd time watchin I saw Tyson jump up when Cotto was hurt, and I saw this dude a couple times....lol He was either coked out of his mind, or he wiggles his head alot when he watches boxing, I don't know..

Comment

Originally posted by -ROGELIO- View Post
      who gives a **** about celebrites at any event. You sound like a 13 year girl. I'm sure there was celebrites there i dont go around looking for celebrities. And how am i braggin? Im telling you, you werent at the fight so you have no idea who was there, therefore your opinion is irrelevant to this thread. LMAO at all this dumb ass posters mad that this was such a great even, great atmosphere, great attendance, great ppv numbers, and now its "was there any celebrities there?" remark trying to downplay a great event. Everyone was talking about this fight if people that normally dont watch boxing, it was great fight foty candidate. another great chapter in mex vs pr rivalry and you have the idiots, new, mainstream fans trying to downplay it
      GTFO you switch hitter Rogelio!
      are you stupid? you telling me who cares about celebs in a thread that the guy asked about Celebs? wtf you act like I randomly switched the subject in a thread that had nothing to do with celebs.but you just made yourself look silly again because this thread has to do with celebs genius.

Comment

Originally posted by SdBoxingFan83 View Post
        Yo Rogelio I was just asking a simple question bro , No need to get upset Like ive said I Know Margarito , I was just curious man no need to get all upset I'm just asking a question if any celebrities were there im not trying to downplay anything , and I dont think im a new fan ive followed his career for a while with all due respect I was just curious thats all I head roselying sanchez was there or something , Relax
        that fool Rogelio is bi polar man...he is getting mad in a thread about celebs at a boxing match and saying not to ask about it? wtf tell him this aint his thread dude is a tyrant.

Comment

Paul Pierce and some other Celtics where there..

Comment

Originally posted by Domain View Post
            hey Rogelio what did I say? calm down vato I am just being for real.
            shut up ni99a

Comment

I wonder what Tyson thought about the fight? he was probably rooting for Cotto since tyson is from N.Y

Comment

Originally posted by Domain View Post
                Probably some Mexican Wrestler from Tijuana thats it.
                The Majority if Celebs and **** Chicks go to UFC.

Why don't you just shut the **** up you ninja turtle looking mutha-****a...

Comment

Originally posted by Shalafi View Post

Why don't you just shut the **** up you ninja turtle looking mutha-****a...
                  who is that ugly ni9ga?

domain? poor hershey bar

Comment

Originally posted by unbanxcaret View Post
                    who is that ugly ni9ga?

domain? poor hershey bar
                    Yes, the one and only LOL, that Twix looking *****.

Comment

Originally posted by unbanxcaret View Post
                      who is that ugly ni9ga?

domain? poor hershey bar
                      Whos this guy?

Comment

Working...
                      X