Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• could be late starters like Ian Wright, if it's Dennis wise who brought them in then ooh know, but if it's Keegan that i trust his judgement.

Comment

• Originally posted by RiZOOM View Post
      The only deference is that they're young rejects.

I'm not happy with either Jonas Gutierrez or Danny Guthrie TBH.
      Those two have been given kit # now. Guthrie (8) and Gutierrez (18)
      How can you rate James Milner but not be happy with Gutierrez?

Comment

• Looks like we are about to sign Pablo Aimar for 7 mill.

Comment

• Originally posted by col Blake View Post
          Looks like we are about to sign Pablo Aimar for 7 mill.
          He signed for Benfica today, the press are clueless.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jolly Roger View Post
            How can you rate James Milner but not be happy with Gutierrez?
            Milner is English, younger and better.

Comment

Milner is English, younger and better.
              Irrelevant, true, not true. I wonder if Milner, if he was the right nationality, could win an Argentinian cap? He can't even do it with England ffs.

Milner is pretty average, and for the £7m price tag that has been bandied about i would sell. He lacks pace and loses the ball too much. He's a squad player.

Comment

Irrelevant, true, not true. I wonder if Milner, if he was the right nationality, could win an Argentinian cap? He can't even do it with England ffs.

Milner is pretty average, and for the £7m price tag that has been bandied about i would sell. He lacks pace and loses the ball too much. He's a squad player.
                It doesn't seem like you've seen Milner play too many games? Milner has great pace and reads the game as well as anyone. He passes the ball better than anyone else on the team and at 22 is already a vastly experienced Premier League player.

Comment

It doesn't seem like you've seen Milner play too many games? Milner has great pace and reads the game as well as anyone. He passes the ball better than anyone else on the team and at 22 is already a vastly experienced Premier League player.
                  This is madness! Milner has average pace. Compare him to other young wingers like N'Zogbia, Lennon, Young, and even Downing, he's not near as fast as them.

Maybe he has similar pace to Bentley, but then he has far better crossing, passing, and vision than Milner.

Comment

• you guys have been linked with Chimbonda, would you be happy to take him off our hands?

I've been impressed by Beye, should improve competition for places I'd imagine.

Comment

He signed for Benfica today, the press are clueless.
                      The papers said Wayne Bridge had signed for Pompy, he had already signed a 4 year deal to stay at Chelsea the week before, ****ing press, I ****'em

Comment

Working...
                      X