Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is this guy the biggest Floyd hater on youtube?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah floyd is a bad finisher....his weakness if u can call it that is his knockout pwr at 147

Comment

Originally posted by Erik18 View Post
      Floyd is just a bad finisher.

He didn't finish Baldomir or Marquez either...
      The same Baldomir who weighed 162 on fight night..The same Marquez that Pacquiao didn't finished when he fought him twice even though he knocked him down several times..

Comment

Originally posted by P4P305 View Post
        The same Baldomir who weighed 162 on fight night..The same Marquez that Pacquiao didn't finished when he fought him twice even though he knocked him down several times..
        Manny wasn't exactly dominating Marquez was he? i think i had pac-jmm 2 a draw.

Comment

Cocaine is one hell of a drug...SMH

Comment

Originally posted by Erik18 View Post
            Manny wasn't exactly dominating Marquez was he? i think i had pac-jmm 2 a draw.
            The reason why JMM didn't won the first one was because he got knockdown three times..

Comment

Ouch!!!

Good videos.

Comment

just because he doesnt like Floyd, he's the biggest hater? How bout Pureboxer? He actually makes the vids hating on Pacquiao, uploads them, and then posts them pretending someone else made them.

Comment

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
                  just because he doesnt like Floyd, he's the biggest hater? How bout Pureboxer? He actually makes the vids hating on Pacquiao, uploads them, and then posts them pretending someone else made them.
                  But this guy is different though...He went way too far by saying that the fight was fixed..If that's the case then, every others fights from the past and present were fixed as well..

Comment

• Working...
                    X