Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think Kell Brook is a coward for ducking Alexander?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you think Kell Brook is a coward for ducking Alexander?

After his second injury, Brook said he'd like to fight Purdy, if he won. But, said nothing about Alexander. Obviously, Brook is ducking him, openly in fact.

So is Brook just another Mike Jones? A coward, who will never take chances.

We could've had a good fight right now, but Brook is too afraid.

Yes and Alexander was ducking Brook in Feb...............

Comment

The fight was postpone twice, he has to go back on the queue. Stop talking BS about someone that gets hit in the face for a living.

Comment

I don't think Brook is ducking him. If he was ducking him why sign a contract to fight him in the first place?He says he was injured and I have no reason not to believe him. Alexander called the fight off with Brook once also due to an injury. Boxers sometimes get hurt in training. Stuff happens. I think Khan is a coward to talk so much trash about Brook but refuses to fight him when it's a good paying fight and Brook wants to fight Khan.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
          I don't think Brook is ducking him. If he was ducking him why sign a contract to fight him in the first place?He says he was injured and I have no reason not to believe him. Alexander called the fight off with Brook once also due to an injury. Boxers sometimes get hurt in training. Stuff happens. I think Khan is a coward to talk so much trash about Brook but refuses to fight him when it's a good paying fight and Brook wants to fight Khan.
          Then why doesn't Brook want Alexander next instead of Carson Jones?

What doest this have to do with Khan? Are you seriously comparing Khan's resume to Brooks? Because in that case, Brook is conclusively a coward that never steps up.

Comment

I think he's an idiot more than anything,i still see nothing special from Alexander,that would have been his easiest route to a world title

Comment

Originally posted by BrokenHat View Post
              Then why doesn't Brook want Alexander next instead of Carson Jones?

What doest this have to do with Khan? Are you seriously comparing Khan's resume to Brooks? Because in that case, Brook is conclusively a coward that never steps up.
              It's not that he doesn't want him, it's that he knows he isn't going to get another contract, Alexander has moved on and Brook needs to make some noise to get back into a position for a fight.

Comment

Working...
              X