Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WBC: Danny Garcia-Lucas Matthysse To Be Ordered

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@ dudes actually working their brains into believing Swift doesn't want to fight the dude!!...WRONG!!!!!...lets get it!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Alpha & Omega View Post
      I am not trying to hate and I know he has been doing well but I just can't get over the fact that I am just not impressed with Danny. Granted he is undefeated but I see him as a PR Tim Bradley, grinding out wins but not remarkable at all. He is heavy handed and has a good chin, so that will take him far I do believe. But he just doesn't have great boxing skills and he is kind of slow. Call me crazy but in a rematch I think Khan beats him up good. Danny will beat Judah though because Judah fails every time he steps up at the highest level because he is a mental case and weak minded unfortunately. Skill wise he could box circles around Danny but Danny will win probably by decision or late stoppage. Matthysse is the truth though and I think he beats up Danny. Lucas is undefeated in my eyes 100% and he is avoided like the plague lol. He is the mini GGG lol.
      You call knocking Morales unconscious and destroying Amir Khan in devastating fashion grinding out wins??

You think Khan stands a chance in a rematch against Garcia with that china chin of his and awful defence.

Lucas undefeated ?? Hes been beaten twice you might think they were bad decisions but they were close fights and could have went either way.

**** post mate....you make no sense at all

Zilch

Comment

Originally posted by ROSS CALIFORNIA View Post
        I hope there's no ducking. I think Garcia has a pretty good chance at stopping Matthysse.
        Based on what? The way he KO'ed Kendall Holt or Campbell or Theopane?

Comment

Hope the Garcia lovers start putting up points. Im going straight to the bank!

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
            Nice didn't see it coming but that's has to be the best Mando fight since like a long time ago

still would've preferred one of them to get Rios 1st

My thoughts exactly.... A manditory fight that that I WANT to see? Who'd have thunk it.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
              Based on what? The way he KO'ed Kendall Holt or Campbell or Theopane?
              Nah probably the way he nearly took Morales's head clean off his shoulders or the way he destroyed Amir Khan.

Those fights you mention are ****ing old,Danny is a stronger and more confident fighter these days.

Theres no reason why he wouldnt be able to stop Matthysse the guy is human after all.

Comment

This will be a great fight. I don't see Garcia having enough movement to avoid Mattysse's bombs, but you never can tell. Can't wait.

Comment

This fight is gonna show what both fighters are truly made of and what level their on. I cant wait for this! But for some reason I dont see it happening, instead I see khan c0ck blocking this dream fight and getting his precious rematch with garcia

Comment

When Rios KO alvarado, GBP immediately said Matthysse is ready for Rios but when their own boxer (Garcia) won, they hide Garcia on Matthysse... we never hear them matching Matthysse to Garcia!

Comment

• Not going to happen for the belts!.

Dont be suprise when Gracia and Matthysse both lose their next fight, they have problems with boxers(like when, Matthysse fought Zab, Alexander and African guy). Even though Lucas knocked down the three fighters, they schooled him in the boxing aspect of the fight. For Garcia, it was the same when Khan was boxing and moving Garcia didn't land his punches. When Garcia's left hook don't hit its target and Lucas's right hand miss the mark both fighters are in world of trouble.

Comment

Working...
                      X