Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Klitschko vs. Wach Early Results: Chakhkiev Wins`

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I could imagine the beating Holmes or Foreman would've given this guy...

Comment

Originally posted by nycsmooth View Post
      Yup, they probably would have beaten Wach just like Wlad has done.

Comment

lol when then you need to stop living in the past.

Comment

Originally posted by Liondw View Post
          Good win for wladimir. But can't believe two obvious flaws. (1) He neglected the body the whole fight, and (2) he never threw the right hook, just straight rights, too predictable and robotic. Still, congrats, but what a poor division.

Your vision has failed you. He has thrown the right hook occasionally, though he just slapped with it. It wasn't necessary.

Comment

Wach is one tough mofo, he did well during the first half of the fight. How he made it through 12 one can only wonder.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens Fan View Post
              Yup, they probably would have beaten Wach just like Wlad has done.
              Exactly...

I knew the naysayers wouldn't take long to check in though.

Comment

Originally posted by TaurusJ27 View Post
                I thought that 8th rd could've been ruled a TKO for Klitschko. He was pounding Wach with those rights and he wasn't fighting back.
                I agree entirely that it should've been stopped in the 8th....Wach had, and offered, absolutely zero after that round....aside from courage & a great chin.

Comment

Wach has an iron chin but Wladimir dominated great win for Wladimir!

Comment

LOL!!! Watch Holmes vs Cobb for a replay. Wach was still there as Cobb was still there....limited guys with strong chins and size vs great boxers.

Comment

Wladimir is among the top 5 greatest heavyweights of all time.

Comment

Working...
                      X