Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think Floyd not fighting pac is his last ditch effort to be among the greatest

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

a pinoy taking a shot at floyd? shocking!

Comment

Originally posted by MindBat View Post
      It's their way of calling out Floyd for Manny. They miss Floyd so much, but don't want to admit it.
      As a boxing fan we are just yearning for Floyd to fight Pacquiao. That's all we want from him, no more no less.

Comment

Originally posted by Talisayen View Post
        As a boxing fan we are just yearning for Floyd to fight Pacquiao. That's all we want from him, no more no less.
        Exactly! Seems to me that Pac fans just want the fight while Floydboyz just want what Floyd wants.

Comment

Originally posted by MindBat View Post
          I see Floyd is still relevant even when he's not fighting. Imagine if he were officially retired? This whole forum would be covered in Floyd threads.
          Originally posted by welcometosaigon View Post
          I wonder what the response from *******s will be when this fight gets signed. Because right now all they do is say "scared, ducker, etc" and it has nothing to with actually boxing. This fight is going to happen. Too much money for everybody involved.
          I hope so too.

Floyd is very relevant today.And he must realize that boxing's continous rise depends on both he and Pacquiao fighting.But alas he does'nt seem to care about what brought him to fame and prosperity.

Comment

Working...
          X