Adrien Broner
    Gennady Golovkin
    Naoya Inoue
    Deontay Wilder
    Danny Garcia
    Bernard Hopkins
    Vasyl Lomachenko
    Errol Spence
    Oh damn how did I forget about Wilder. He's still green right now and I'm sure it'll take a loss for him to switch up his trainer, which he desperately needs. Once he goes to a world renown trainer he'll be up there in no time with the current state of the division.

And you joking with BHOP bruh. He aint fighting in 5 years.

Comment

Originally posted by Inkanyamba View Post
      If I had to take a wild guess as to what the P4P scene would look like 5 years from now it would look something like this:

1. Crawford
      2. Ward
      3. Danny Garcia
      4. Rigo
      5. Spence Jr
      6. Broner
      7. Canelo
      8. Thurman
      9. Stevenson
      10. Rau'shee Warren
      I'm sorry but Stevenson, NO

Comment

Originally posted by Beater_of_ass View Post
        Too many black guys, your bias shows in every thread.
        When I compiled the list of fighters I believe will be in the upper echelon of the sport, I did not think of their complexion. It's obvious to me that you do though. Now that's the tall tale sign of a bigot.

Comment

Oh damn how did I forget about Wilder. He's still green right now and I'm sure it'll take a loss for him to switch up his trainer, which he desperately needs. Once he goes to a world renown trainer he'll be up there in no time with the current state of the division.

He never ceases to amaze me. B-Hop will still be fighting in 5 years. I believe he promised his Mom that he would retire 10 YEARS AGO!!!!

Comment

Wilder will KO Stiverne and Shock the world by catching Klitschko on that Glass chin of his.

Comment

When I compiled the list of fighters I believe will be in the upper echelon of the sport, I did not think of their complexion. It's obvious to me that you do though. Now that's the tall tale sign of a bigot.
              You using the word bigot is the most ironic thing I have ever read on here lol.

In 5 years it will be:

1. GGG
              2. GGG
              3. GGG
              4. GGG
              5. GGG
              6. GGG
              7. GGG
              8. GGG
              9. GGG
              10. GGG

Comment

Stevenson is 36 years old will be 41 in 5 years, doesn't have the fundamentals to box late into his career and showed some of his limitations against Fonfara. No way he is even relevant in 5 years.

1. Ward
                2. Golovkin
                3. Rigondeaux
                4. Mikey Garcia

Outside of that I really do not know, Crawford could be very good but Burns was getting on and Gamboa was quite small as a lightweight. Lomochenko hasn't had enough fights for me to really judge where he is at/could be. I really like the look for Demetrius Andrade, if I had to pick someone it would be him. Deontay Wilder is a big right hand stuck on a ******, will take a L along the way to obscurity but not before some highlight reel KOs. Exciting fighter, just not a very good one.
                Last edited by Ryn0; 08-11-2014, 08:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryn0 View Post
                  Stevenson is 36 years old will be 41 in 5 years, doesn't have the fundamentals to box late into his career and showed some of his limitations against Fonfara. No way he is even relevant in 5 years.

1. Ward
                  2. Golovkin
                  3. Rigondeaux
                  4. Mikey Garcia

Outside of that I really do not know, Crawford could be very good but Burns was getting on and Gamboa was quite small as a lightweight. Lomochenko hasn't had enough fights for me to really judge where he is at/could be. I really like the look for Demetrius Andrade, if I had to pick someone it would be him. Deontay Wilder is a big right hand stuck on a ******, will take a L along the way to obscurity but not before some highlight reel KOs. Exciting fighter, just not a very good one.
                  You're probably right about Stevenson. I also forgot about Andrade and the Charlo twins. I'm not sure which one is better than the other (if any) but I'm sure one of them will find their way up there eventually.

Wilder is very green and his chin isn't tested but he's in such a horrible era in his weight class I can see him jumping up a few spots. I mean me personally I don't include Wlad in my P4P lists but other's do so the same should apply to Wilder.

Comment

Originally posted by Beater_of_ass View Post
                    You using the word bigot is the most ironic thing I have ever read on here lol.

In 5 years it will be:

1. GGG
                    2. GGG
                    3. GGG
                    4. GGG
                    5. GGG
                    6. GGG
                    7. GGG
                    8. GGG
                    9. GGG
                    10. GGG
                    In order for Garbagovkin to see a P4P list he would need to fight someone of note first.

Comment

I really got no idea.. A lot can happen in 5 years..

I would say in no particular order

Crawford
                      Ward
                      Anthony Joshua
                      Mikey
                      Danny
                      Errol spence
                      Felix Verdejo
                      George carter jr

Comment

Working...
                      X