Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ok, Cain won but Im still pissed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Werdum could tap Cain. A lot of people sleep on Werdum every fight. Guy is the best heavyweight grappler ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520
      Quote:

Originally Posted by .:: JSFD26 ::.

I've watched it 3 times now and I still don't agree with it but whatever. Has Cain ever commented on it?

In the second fight JDS ended up covering up just like Cain did in the first fight and nothing. And it's no coincidence me and my bro were pissed about the same thing.

In the third fight how many flush shots did JDS take without responding and still nothing. Once again, me and my bro were going back and forth texting complaining about the same thing.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Yea Cain said he lost fair and square and never complained. If you did watch it 3 times, I don't know how you can't see that JDS turned over and grabbed Cain.

Cain in the first fight, just turtled up. When you do that, the ref is going to stop it 100% of the time.

I mean it's a subjective call, but Cain made no effort to fight back or defend himself.
      What I meant was that I watched the replay from the FIRST fight 3 times.

JDS did try to defend himself but after a BUNCH of flush shots had already landed.

Dana agreed that the second fight should've been stopped and that the third should've been stopped earlier as well.

Comment

Originally posted by whytetittie
        Werdum could tap Cain. A lot of people sleep on Werdum every fight. Guy is the best heavyweight grappler ever.
        I'm wondering if I've seen him fight but don't recognize his name.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::.
          Quote:

Originally Posted by whytetittie

Dude was the legit #1 contender his first stint in the UFC but got passed over because Lesnar was a bigger draw. Then he got KOd by Dos Santos and left the UFC over a contract despute. His only loss since then was Overeem who looked like crap.

Comment

Originally posted by Dorian View Post
            Who is the overall better fighter? Cain. Who landed more shots on the feet? Cain. Who has better movement? Cain. Who lands a higher percentage of their punches? Cain.

Who has more power? Junior.

All Junior has is that (lucky) punch. That's the only way he can beat Cain with all of these disadvantages he has. Throw a bomb and pray it lands. It worked once, but we saw what happened in the last 2 massacres.
            OH come on mate , surely even after their last two encounters your not still hurting over that first round KO JDS has over Cain ? i bet JDS would swap his one stoppage win over Cain for those to other dominant wins cain has

How long you been watching the sport? ,not very long by the sounds of things.

Rather than risk what happened in the first fight Cain did not out box/strike JDS on his feet in the 2nd or 3rd fight ,Cain was clever in the 2nd fight ,he mixed in strikes with countless takedowns an used his wrestling rather then play in to JDSs strength and have a standing fight with him
            In the third fight when Cain couldnt take him down he just pressed JDS against the fence all night ,thats very different to out fighting JDS standing like your poorly trying to infer ,if Cain would of tried to box with JDS look what happened in the first fight !

Wrestling/Cardio/game plan is what won Cain those last two fights ,yes Cain is the better man , but its stupid saying that all JDS has is a punch when hes beaten top tier competition,outboxed and KOed a k1 champion ..there is a little more to him then that wouldn't u agree

U should know better
            Last edited by CiganoBoxer; 10-22-2013, 10:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by $Natedatpkid$
              Quote:

Originally Posted by .:: JSFD26 ::.

Quote:

Originally Posted by whytetittie

Dude was the legit #1 contender his first stint in the UFC but got passed over because Lesnar was a bigger draw. Then he got KOd by Dos Santos and left the UFC over a contract despute. His only loss since then was Overeem who looked like crap.

Hold up, Werdum lost to Overeem? Let's just say that I think Overeem is complete ****. And sorry if I offend anyone.

Comment

Working...
              X