No announcement yet.

Religion is mankind's worst creation, question

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
    Unless one believes that that advancement will eventually bring forth the downfall of mankind. You know the takers vs leavers theories...
    I have little doubt that it will happen eventually. If not from nukes, then from overpopulation (but I'll most likely be worm food by then.) The whole takers/leavers bit is a little overblown. Even "leavers" ran whole herds of mammoth and bison over cliffs, wasting the vast majority of the meat in the process.
    Last edited by Jim Jeffries; 11-10-2012, 09:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
      I have little doubt that it will happen eventually. If not from nukes, then eventually from overpopulation (but I'll most likely be worm food by then.) The whole takers/leavers bit is a little overblown. Even "leavers" ran whole herds of mammoth and bison over cliffs, wasting the vast majority of the meat in the process.
      Well, its arguable about overblown but would people really want to still as leavers? Life expectancy half what it is now, no ac, electricity etc... They only thing i would like would be hunting/growing/capturing my own food.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
        Well, its arguable about overblown but would people really want to still as leavers? Life expectancy half what it is now, no ac, electricity etc... They only thing i would like would be hunting/growing/capturing my own food.
        I'm not too sure 7 billion people could survive as leavers on a planet this small, the vast majority of which is uninhabitable. And yeah, it's not all its cracked up to be, besides the things you mentioned and perhaps

Comment

The illumination of conscience is near so mankind will now be given absolute proof of God's existence.

Comment

Oh look an original thread in the lounge.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Burner View Post
              Oh look an original thread in the lounge.

the TS and his boys :

runnin from new england.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
                I'm not too sure 7 billion people could survive as leavers on a planet this small, the vast majority of which is uninhabitable. And yeah, it's not all its cracked up to be, besides the things you mentioned and perhaps

well, there wouldn't be 7 billy if there were no takers.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
                  dumb ****, without the barter system there'd be no US. Where else could you trade beads, blankets and crap liquor for thousands of square miles of land?
                  Dumb ****...you couldn't even fathom a world without money, that concept is too much for your immature mind. Go entertain yourself with a winnie the pooh coloring book and some crayons, that's more on your level

Comment

Originally posted by mokmokv2 View Post
                    The illumination of conscience is near so mankind will now be given absolute proof of God's existence.

Comment

Originally posted by The Noose View Post
                      I bet you think hyperinflation, WW3, global implementation of RFID chips, etc are also elephant-crap.

Sleep is simply an irresistable comfort for the unknowing.

Comment

Working...
                      X