No announcement yet.

Maidana "Khan beats Ortiz, he is too fast and intelligent for him"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maidana "Khan beats Ortiz, he is too fast and intelligent for him"

All you haters saying khan gets knocked out, id rather thake the opinion of someone who has been in the ring with both of them.

Too quick; I'd agree.

Too intelligent? That's a toss up. They're as dumb and ******ed as each other.

Could be a good fight but I do think Ortiz could put Khan to sleep.

If Ortiz lands anything close to what he did on Berto to Khan, it's goodnight Amir.

Comment

Maidana is greatful khan let him survive until the 12th round, after that brutal early body shot nearly finished him.

Maidana was probably thinking khan could finish him at any point but chose not to for some reason.

Ortiz couldnt or rather chose not to beat Floyd, and khan would very possibly beat Floyd so of course Khan beats Ortiz.

Comment

i think he meant ring iq not general intelligence.

Comment

could one of the mods merge this with the terryy norris thread but keep this title, i prefer the title

Comment

Originally posted by vcvc View Post
            i think he meant ring iq not general intelligence.
            Ring IQ they're still pretty much as ******ed and dumb as each other. Khan may have the edge but it's only slightly.

Comment

Khan is not too intelligent for anyone, even Ortiz

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
                Khan is not too intelligent for anyone, even Ortiz
                For Maidana he is..... anyone is more intelligent than Maidana in the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                  For Maidana he is..... anyone is more intelligent than Maidana in the ring.
                  Debatable:

Last edited by P4P_No1; 05-22-2012, 12:44 PM.

Comment

He's not even an intelligent fighter, I give Khan a ton of credit for his victories over Kotelnik and Malignaggi, he performed extremely well and did all the right stuff, I'd say he fought very smart in those bouts, after that I haven't been all impressed. I had Maidana winning 4 rounds, Maidana also had a 10-8 round in the 9th or 10th, can't remember. Fact of the matter is, Maidana should have NOT been that competitive with Khan considering Khan's range, size, athletic ability, that's more of a testament to how dumb of a fighter Khan can be.

Comment

Working...
                    X