Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Andre Dirrell stalling to avoid Anthony Dirrell!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I swear you made a thread on this before.

Comment

I agree that Ward has been fighting fighters who are limited and that Anthony will be his first real test.I have been thinking about this for a couple of months now.

But to tell you the truth i believe Andre Dirrel is the better of the 2 brothers and Andre have a better chance at beating Ward.But i also think Anthony will give Ward hell and have a good chance at beating Ward.Anthony have the Height and reach advantage,punching power and the skills to potentially beat Ward but i think maybe he should take one more fight just before he takes on Ward just to get more experience but at the same time he`ll be potentially risking his mandatory position so its safer to take on Ward next.I`ll be rooting for Anthony when he fights Ward, i like Ward but he`s boring mist of the time while Anthony is entertaining all the time.Boxing needs more exciting fighters to be big names to put it back on the map with the other big sports.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfeind View Post
        I agree that Ward has been fighting fighters who are limited and that Anthony will be his first real test.I have been thinking about this for a couple of months now.

But to tell you the truth i believe Andre Dirrel is the better of the 2 brothers and Andre have a better chance at beating Ward.But i also think Anthony will give Ward hell and have a good chance at beating Ward.Anthony have the Height and reach advantage,punching power and the skills to potentially beat Ward but i think maybe he should take one more fight just before he takes on Ward just to get more experience but at the same time he`ll be potentially risking his mandatory position so its safer to take on Ward next.I`ll be rooting for Anthony when he fights Ward, i like Ward but he`s boring mist of the time while Anthony is entertaining all the time.Boxing needs more exciting fighters to be big names to put it back on the map with the other big sports.
        I think Andre dirrell is very good aswell but his heart is in question after I watched the Abraham fight. Anthony will stand and seek and destroy not run around the ring. Anthony sits in the poket like a cobra waiting for a chance to strike and kill his opponant. Ward needs to stop hiding and stalling. Lets see him face someone with true skill. Bute is another media hyped bum with no skills. Every fight he comes out with swollen eyes and cuts, if you cant avoid punishment in the ring then you cant fight in my book. As soon as someone comes around that they cant hit, they get stopped or beat to hell and back. I believe Anthony Dirrell s the best Super Middle weight in the world right now, its just that know one wants to fight him to give him a chance to prove it. Once he ko's Ward there will be no stopping the "DOG" Dirrell!

Comment

Working...
        X