No announcement yet.

Im Glad Haye Whipped Chisoras Face With his Beer Bottle

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im Glad Haye Whipped Chisoras Face With his Beer Bottle

Serves Chisora right, what did he think, that he could go up to any person and spit or slap their face? I applaud David Haye for breaking his beer bottle over Chisoras face... call it karma.

agree 100%. can't believe anybody is feeling sorry for chisora for what happened.

Comment

klitho alert!!!

Comment

More like he hit Adam Booth hahaha.. . didn't see him hitting Chisora with a bottle.

Comment

Originally posted by Enayze View Post
          Serves Chisora right, what did he think, that he could go up to any person and spit or slap their face? I applaud David Haye for breaking his beer bottle over Chisoras face... call it karma.
          I thought you were a religious person who believes in god. Why would you condone violence?

Comment

Originally posted by Ogecca MaMa View Post
            More like he hit Adam Booth hahaha.. . didn't see him hitting Chisora with a bottle.

Comment

Haye acted like a coward.

He was afraid so he used a bottle.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
                Haye acted like a coward.

He was afraid so he used a bottle.
                Chisora wasn't such a man though, he went over with Haye while telling his thugs "Stay behind me"

Comment

Originally posted by vacon04 View Post
                  Chisora wasn't such a man though, he went over with Haye while telling his thugs "Stay behind me"
                  I think he was telling the one not to get in his way when he tried to hold him back.

It was more of stay out of my way thing. That's how I read it.

Comment

Originally posted by Ogecca MaMa View Post
                    this angle clearly shows it. 3:15

Comment

Working...
                    X