No announcement yet.

Prime Vitali vs. Prime Bowe

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by uoykcuf View Post
    I respect Bowe because he protected our country, but did he avoid Lennox Lewis? I don't even know if Bowe would get in the ring against Vitali if there's any truth that he avoided Lewis.
    Bowe quit at boot camp before one week, which the Corps doesn't allow you to do but he was a big shot so he got the exemption. No excuse for a professional boxer not being able to make it through boot camp, I actually lost respect for him a great deal when I found this out.

Comment

Bowe's "prime", whatever that means, lasted about 3-4 fights. The Bowe who fought Holyfield would've busted Vitali up and won a convincing decision.

Comment

Originally posted by DOMINATION View Post
        Vitali and Bowe have two common opponents:

Herbie Hide and Larry Donald

Bowe stopped green Hide, but he was badly hurt several times and almost KO'd by Hide. After the fight Bowe admitted he was out on his feet several times and said Hide was the hardest puncher he ever faced.

Vitali destroyed prime Hide in 2 rounds.

Bowe won a decision over green Donald.

Vitali destroyed prime Donald. He was the only man to knockdown and KO the iron chinned Donald, he floored Donald 4 times.

Why did you run off to ESB? Than after that run off to a midget site? You should come back to ESB so I can destroy your troll logic with mine own..

'Prime Donald' .. lmfao... What a absolute fuking disgraceful Klittard you are. You god damn uneducated buffon.

Comment

Very good match-up..

I have Vitali takes UD. Bowe was a great fighter and this fight would be somehow similar to Bowe - Golota although I have Vitali much better fighter than Golota. But that wasn't prime Bowe either...

Vitali would outbox him but unlikely take him out as prime Bowe had an amazing determination and very good chin. I would give Bowe better chance against Lennox/Wlad but in my opinion prime to prime he losses to all three of them.

Comment

Bowe is ridiculously hyped; the guy was a wasted talent.

Vitali's resume is weak, so it's hard to compare, but I reckon he would take it by decision.

Comment

Vitaly can't fight backing up and Bowe has to much inside game and overall skills at his very best. The worst version of Lewis beat Vits, I have no doubt the best version of Bowe does it too. Bowe by late stoppage or Vitaly not coming out for another round.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoxingBanger View Post
                Vitali destroys any version of Bowe EVER. Fact

Prime Vitali destroys any heavyweight in any era. Fact

Bullshit thread really. But to each their own, I guess.
                He couldn't even beat the top, old, out of shape guy of the previous era. Fact.

He got stopped in 6 by that old, out of shape guy. Fact.

You're a moron. Fact.

You should be banned. Fact.

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
                  Vitaly can't fight backing up and Bowe has to much inside game and overall skills at his very best. The worst version of Lewis beat Vits, I have no doubt the best version of Bowe does it too. Bowe by late stoppage or Vitaly not coming out for another round.
                  Vitali backs up all of the time while throwing. It's a strength of his.

Comment

Originally posted by onetwopunch View Post
                    Bowe had alot of potential to be great he had all the tools to be a great HW. But his lack of discipline killed him..when he was on point he could of gave any HW a run for there money..but its sad that he never really reached his full potential, so I have to say Vitali would win.
                    A prime Bowe beat a prime Holyfield. Vitali couldn't even beat a blown up middleweight in Chris Byrd. As soon as Byrd started breaking Vitali down in the late rounds, he quite and cried injury. No way Vitali even has the heart to deal with Bowe.

Comment

Originally posted by tennis-legend View Post

hi guys,

in my first 16 fights i went 8-8. i lost 20 fights overall

but hey, i beat up wladamir so bad that his trainer had to come out and save him.

i also took vitali to 11 rounds.

that makes me a HOFer

cool huh

lmao.. great post.. That ****** Domination is so stupid.

Comment

Working...
                      X