Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tommy Z's Result is Clean, Suspension To Be Lifted

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've never heard of marajuana making you stronger so why the hell would it matter if the guy smokes it or not?!?!?! lol

Comment

Originally posted by ochatman View Post
      I've never heard of marajuana making you stronger so why the hell would it matter if the guy smokes it or not?!?!?! lol
      I agree and like I said in that thread I made about Chad Dawson and his NC because of a positive test, they should just change it to a W.

Also who cares about this Tommy Z tennis player or whatever he really does, he isn't a very good boxer is all I know.

Comment

This guy mustve been drinking Vinegar all night long.

Great news.

Comment

Get your card Tommy, then they can't say spit. Just tell Dr. Yerba about your head aches and you're legal.

Comment

Arum is as crooked as they come got everyone in his pocket . He reaching now trying to keep all them fighters earning for him lmao

Comment

Originally posted by commandant View Post
              Arum is as crooked as they come got everyone in his pocket . He reaching now trying to keep all them fighters earning for him lmao
              No way, he wants his fighters to earn money for him?!

This is news to me

Comment

Who gives a f*** about testing positive for marijuana? Oh no, that fighter gets high, he is clearly getting an advantage. Why even bother testing for weed? It's no worse than alcohol.

Comment

Nice! Test dirty on fight night & then 1 or 2 days later get cleaned up & get tested somewhere else & the test's come out clean & everything is ALRIGHT!! Don't worry, Scumbag Arum got this!!

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                    Who gives a f*** about testing positive for marijuana? Oh no, that fighter gets high, he is clearly getting an advantage. Why even bother testing for weed? It's no worse than alcohol.
                    yeah....rideon man.....gettin drunk is way worse than gettin stoned

Comment

Originally posted by Tomasio View Post
                      Nice! Test dirty on fight night & then 1 or 2 days later get cleaned up & get tested somewhere else & the test's come out clean & everything is ALRIGHT!! Don't worry, Scumbag Arum got this!!
                      lol come on man it was trace amount of THC, the active ingredient in weed. if it was something that could give him a real physical advantage in the ring, and arum just managed to get it swept under the rug - that wouldn't be right. if anything, he should be given bonus points for it.

Comment

Working...
                      X