Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I don't understand how Pacquiao lives in the Philippines.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't understand how Pacquiao lives in the Philippines.

Think about it, he's a God-figure like and lives there, in a place where you know, there is some corruption. Not trying to bash the country or anything but I would honestly not feel safe to live there, ESPECIALLY for my family. He really has some balls outside of the ring too to have his family live there. I know he has like over 30 bodyguards and all but still dangerous in my opinion.

i dont understand how your c0ckridin has no limits!! so some1 is gangsta cuz he lives in his home country what a thought.....ok well maybe you wont be safe there ***g0t!!!

Comment

Originally posted by carlos slim View Post
      i dont understand how your c0ckridin has no limits!! so some1 is gangsta cuz he lives in his home country what a thought.....ok well maybe you wont be safe there ***g0t!!!

Nothing else to say...

Comment

There is corruption in all countries in the world including the US.

But let`s just say he lives in a poor country. And he is in a country where he can do most good, there is a reason for everything.

Comment

This thought came to my mind because of this video:

Comment

He has a private army doesn't he? 50 well armed men that are highly paid prevent a lot of issues~

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
              He has a private army doesn't he? 50 well armed men that are highly paid prevent a lot of issues~
              Yea, they all post regularly on NSB.

Comment

Originally posted by ThunderWolf View Post
                There is corruption in all countries in the world including the US.

But let`s just say he lives in a poor country. And he is in a country where he can do most good, there is a reason for everything.
                Yes, of course there is coruption. More in some than the other. Let's even take uS for example. If I was a celebrity like.. I don't know, George Clooney for example, I wouldn't feel safe. Having that kind of name for yourself and being known by everyone is kind of scary but Pacquiao is probably like 20 or more times bigger in Philippines than Clooney or someone like Kobe Bryant are.

Comment

Why would anyone want to harm him? They love him there.

Comment

Originally posted by SouthpawSwagger View Post
                    Yea, they all post regularly on NSB.
                    They probably do

Comment

Working...
                    X