Collapse
No announcement yet.

HBO ruined the Berto v Guerrero fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HBO ruined the Berto v Guerrero fight!

Commentators did a good job calling this fight.

If you allowed yourself to get influenced by whatever HBO commentators said, please stop watching boxing.

Thank You.

I'm sorry but I'm about done with them, changes need to be made asap.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
      I'm sorry but I'm about done with them, changes need to be made asap.
      How? What affected your decision on this fight?

Comment

they seem to always favor Haymon fighters and whatver other fighter HBO has invested in. They're laughably biased

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
          they seem to always favor Haymon fighters and whatver other fighter HBO has invested in. They're laughably biased
          Who favored the Hamon fighter? Roy? Lederman was all on Guerrero's nuts last I checked...

Comment

Originally posted by damit305 View Post
            Who favored the Hamon fighter? Roy? Lederman was all on Guerrero's nuts last I checked...
            I hope you're being sarcastic .......

Comment

I learned a long time ago to tune them out, if you listen to them enough you can pretty accurately predict what they are going to be saying about the fight. If you know all their biases it is fairly easy to deal with them and look past the obvious stuff they are saying.

Comment

I hope you're being sarcastic .......
                Nope, dead serious.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
                  I learned a long time ago to tune them out, if you listen to them enough you can pretty accurately predict what they are going to be saying about the fight. If you know all their biases it is fairly easy to deal with them and look past the obvious stuff they are saying.
                  It's the point I'm trying to make! Are people so dumb they can't come to their own conclusions?

Comment

Same with Pacquaio at times. Network trying to promote the fighters. Just looked at Lampley. The dude is an idiot.

Comment

Working...
                    X