No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Vazquez: Juanma Wobbles With Every Hard Shot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Team Vazquez: Juanma Wobbles With Every Hard Shot

The boxing world is still buzzing over the heroics of Sonora, Mexico’s Orlando Salido this past weekend.

[Click Here To Read More]

i think vazquez should win a fight before he criticizes anybody

Comment

He also ate a crap ton of them.... so shut up Vasquez. Salido will beat you down a lot worse than Arce did

Comment

What the f**k has Wilfredo Vazquez Jr ever done??? Rico f**king Ramos, who Rigo haters like to throw out there, has done more by beating Shimoda when WV2 has ever done, thus far.

Comment

Its a valid observation imo. If Juanma and his team have a problem with that statement just make the fight and prove them wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by ny123 View Post
            Its a valid observation imo. If Juanma and his team have a problem with that statement just make the fight and prove them wrong.
            exactly. Would love to see it. They had a few exchange of words before Lopez vs Salido I so hopefully this fight gets done.

Comment

I like Vazquez ..ever since he didn't let me troll him on twitter and infact trolled me back.

War WV2

Comment

would love to see this fight...I'd expect vazquez jr to beat juanma.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                  I like Vazquez ..ever since he didn't let me troll him on twitter and infact trolled me back.

War WV2
                  lol...How did that exchange go?

Comment

Knowing TR it might me Salido vs Vazquez next and some tomato can holding some title against Juanma

Comment

Working...
                    X