Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather needs to stop ducking Erislandy Lara at 154 ( No catchweight BS)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
    Floyd is a puszy coward...The Chickens Champ!
    And you are an insignificant internet geek that has contributed less to boxing than a ringpost (as am I, but I don't call boxers "coward"). in the respect stakes....... you lose.

Tell us about your pre-fight opinion of Robert Guerrero again, I could do with a laugh.

Comment

Originally posted by Marvellous1 View Post
      And you are an insignificant internet geek that has contributed less to boxing than a ringpost (as am I, but I don't call boxers "coward"). in the respect stakes....... you lose.

Tell us about your pre-fight opinion of Robert Guerrero again, I could do with a laugh.
      You wanna laugh. unbutton your pants and look a you dlck. :WORD:

you dont call boxers cowards huh? Even ones who call themselves a coward?

What do you call a fighter thats has a different excuse to NOT fight another fighter? Dont answer....let me help. A Coward.

Comment

Honestly Floyd is done fighting at 154. The only time he has come up is to fight the big names like Oscar, Cotto, and Canelo. Lara is not a big name even in boxing circles so there is no incentive to fight him for Floyd.
        There is enough comp at 147 and guys that can come up to that weight to last Floyd until he retires.

Comment

Originally posted by Queen_Leia View Post
          You think that El Oro de Guantanamo can beat Money, ok that fine...you are entitled to your opinion.

However you are not entitled to your own facts...Money is not ducking El Oro de Guantanamo because he is not Money mandatory and therefore Money has no obligation to fight him.

A million fighter at 154 and 160 call Money out, is he obligated to fight them? The man is 37 years old and nearing the end, he's paid his dues (whether we like the level of comp or not along the way) and can now pick and choose who he fights.

If you don't like who he fights, don't order or watch his PPV, don't support him or his promotional outfit financially in any way, and don't talk about him because when you do...you bring attention to him and Money has been taught through his marketing and PR team that negative attention is good attention because that means they are still talking about you.

Some people pay to see Money display his skills, some people pay just to see Money loss...either way he is a first ballot hall of famer when his name comes up for vote in Canasta.

No casual fan is clamoring for Money to fight El Oro de Guantanamo, just a few vocal hardcore fans and I think (even though it's sad) that Money cares more about what the casual fans think then the hardcore boxing fans because no matter what, he knows we will always be here.
          Are you looking forward to Floyd v Khan?

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
            You wanna laugh. unbutton your pants and look a you dlck. :WORD:

you dont call boxers cowards huh? Even ones who call themselves a coward?

What do you call a fighter thats has a different excuse to NOT fight another fighter? Dont answer....let me help. A Coward.
            Why are you interested in my genitals? I admit they are more intriguing than the nonsense you post, but there it is.

Basically I won't be getting in a ring anytime soon and neither will you. So questioning a pro boxer's courage is like you questioning a member of mensa's IQ. You have no place.

Pro boxers get the ring and fight. You talk like a playground bogey nosed, child online, from the safety of a keyboard. Again, in the respect stakes..... you lose.

So, about Robert Guerrero. .......

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
              Not entirely true, he has to pick opponents his broadcaster approves which in turn is based on the public demand. Unfortunately for Lara, that ain't him, at this point in time few want to watch Lara v Mayweather.
              If he fights on regular cable TV...yes (although Money has a lot more clot than most active fighters) but all of his fights are on PPV meaning the risk is distributed between the cable outlet, the promoter, etc (mostly the promoters.

This is why you usually see crappy undercard on PPV because the promoters are taking on most of the risk and therefore have more say. PPV is not subscriber based where the cable company have to answer to their subscribers.

Really Money can fight whoever he wants, who going to tell him "NO"...? Showtime? Golden Boy? Al Haymon?

The man is the highest paid athlete in the world and has broken two PPV records, in his mind...he feels he can do whatever he wants....sad really but who going to tell him no.

Comment

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
                Are you looking forward to Floyd v Khan?
                Absolutely not.

Boxing is a business and this is what King has over El Oro de Guantanamo.

King brings the UK fans, Can El Oro de Guantanamo guarantee the Cuban fans will follow him. Maybe if the fight was in Florida..maybe.

King has a more fan-friendly style, you are asking people to spend $70...El Oro de Guantanamo style will not be appreciated.

You must remember when fights, he will bring the hardcore fans but when you fight Money, he will also have the hardcore/casual fans watching him as well.

El Oro de Guantanamo will not care if the arena and fans at home boo him (similar to El Chacal) and if you are running a business, customer satisfaction is number one.

King sucks BIG TIME and El Oro de Guantanamo is a more worthy opponent from a boxing sense but from a business sense, King is the better opponent.

Comment

This is the fight that needs to happen. Everyone really needs to boycott Floyd if he tries to fight Con or Maidana (even though Maidana deserves it much more than Con). Dude keeps taking fights that are too easy for him and charging crazy money for PPV's.

I am not buying either one of these matches and no one else should either. Take areal challenge because we pay your bills brah. No PPV sales, no soup for you....

Comment

My God!!!

Floyd is Ducking
                    Trout
                    Pac
                    GGG
                    Ward
                    B-hop
                    Lara
                    Marcos
                    Roy Jones
                    Pascal
                    Bute
                    Rigo
                    --------------
                    You ppl are the worse!!!

Did Lara Call out Floyd and Say he wanted the Fight????
                    Dude said in a interview that he is worrying about working his way up to Floyd!!!
                    -

Where is the Pac need to Stop Ducking Lara..and Thurman Thread???

Comment

Originally posted by WatchForTheHook View Post
                      My God!!!

Floyd is Ducking
                      Trout
                      Pac
                      GGG
                      Ward
                      B-hop
                      Lara
                      Marcos
                      Roy Jones
                      Pascal
                      Bute
                      Rigo
                      --------------
                      You ppl are the worse!!!

Did Lara Call out Floyd and Say he wanted the Fight????
                      Dude said in a interview that he is worrying about working his way up to Floyd!!!
                      -

Where is the Pac need to Stop Ducking Lara..and Thurman Thread???
                      Does Pac have a belt at 154? Lara is with GBP so there is no reason why that fight shouldn't be made either.

Comment

Working...
                      X