Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andre Ward Open To The Idea of Carl Froch Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That would be another cherry pick, waste of time.

Comment

Froch shouldn't be intentionally seeking out more Ls to put on his record. He will never beat Ward. At this point, I'd like to see Froch rack up as many wins as possible against other quality opponents before calling it a day.

Comment

i actually wouldn't mind seeing them square off again so long as froch keeps winning impressively

just don't let smoger ref the fight. he let froch get away with too much rabbit punches imo. i love smoger but he can let too much **** slide at times

Comment

I like the idea as well..

Comment

No thanks. Already seen the fight, already seen a one handed Ward conclusively beat Froch... no need to see how much further apart it'd be with a two handed Ward.

Comment

Ward must be high or something... It was Kessler who got a raw deal and not Froch... SOB stfu

Comment

I'd rather see him fight Kessler but Froch is a warrior, he'll want to fight Ward again and you cant fault him for that.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
                  That would be another cherry pick, waste of time.
                  carl froch isnt a cherrypick for anyone sans the klitchskos

Comment

I'm more excited about Edwin Rodriguez-Lucian Bute than I am the thought of these guys having a rematch.

Comment

if Froch rematches Kessler and wins, i'd like him to have another go at Ward. Cant see the result being any different regardless of where its held, but Froch will hold wins over the 2 best SMWs not called Ward since his defeat to him. He'd be better qualified for a fight against Ward than anyone else.

Beating Kessler is easier said than done though

Comment

Working...
                      X