No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Geale-Mundine Lands at Sydney Entertainment Centre

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Geale-Mundine Lands at Sydney Entertainment Centre

Gary Shaw Productions, in association with Grange Old School Boxing and Black Venom Promotions, are happy to announce the date and location for the epic IBF Middleweight championship bout between Daniel "Real Deal" Geale (28-1, 15 KOs) and Anthony Mundine (44-4, 26 KOs). The Sydney Entertainment Centre in Australia will host the larger-than-life rematch on January 30, 2012.

[Click Here To Read More]

don't like Sturm for some reason
    kinda like Geale now just for going to his turf and beating him :laugh:
    but why blow off Golovkin in favor of Mundine?
    beating Mundine won't do much for him, Golovkin has the hype right now
    Geale should fight him next yr at some point
    that or chase down Martinez, no milking his damn belt
    sick of these overseas guys squatting on a strap

Comment

Sometimes you need to settle old scores and that's what Geale is doing here. It's perfect for him to avenge his only loss and make a few dollars while he's at it. He can fight Golovkin next year. It was Sturm who was running from Golovkin not Geale. Golovkin is a beast though, I wouldn't go looking for him either!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Napier View Post
        don't like Sturm for some reason
        kinda like Geale now just for going to his turf and beating him :laugh:
        but why blow off Golovkin in favor of Mundine?
        beating Mundine won't do much for him, Golovkin has the hype right now
        Geale should fight him next yr at some point
        that or chase down Martinez, no milking his damn belt
        sick of these overseas guys squatting on a strap
        Its big money to him , Mundine has good connections and this is a paid title shot , cant blame Geale he just taking his biggest paycheck .

Comment

Y'all need to give Geale a break. From an Aussie, he has been on the road a ton. Give him his big fat homecoming paycheck against a top fighter. This is not nearly as lopsided a match as Froch-Mack!

Comment

Originally posted by Milkdogg View Post
            Sometimes you need to settle old scores and that's what Geale is doing here. It's perfect for him to avenge his only loss and make a few dollars while he's at it. He can fight Golovkin next year. It was Sturm who was running from Golovkin not Geale. Golovkin is a beast though, I wouldn't go looking for him either!!
            I agree with the beginning of this post completely. Geale wants to avenge his only defeat and also take the homecoming fight that is going to make him the most money after his biggest career win. I don't blame him at all. I think he is making a smart move for his career.

Comment

Working...
            X