Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wach only threw 18 more punches than Haye...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
    Obviously the expectations were different. One thing you can say for sure is, Wach did his best. With Haye, maybe he did his best if his mission was to go the distance taking minimal punishment
    If he wanted to go the distance and take minimal punishment he wouldn't have stood in front of Wlad with his hands low inviting Wlad to throw so he could counter.

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
      If he wanted to go the distance and take minimal punishment he wouldn't have stood in front of Wlad with his hands low inviting Wlad to throw so he could counter.
      Wlad hardly ever took the bait (shocker), and when he did, Haye decided dodging comes before countering

Comment

How many did wlad throw against those 2 ?

Comment

Wach didn't flop around like Haye, that isn't being considered but I get the points being made.

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
            Wlad hardly ever took the bait (shocker), and when he did, Haye decided dodging comes before countering
            So to counter the fighter should take punches he can avoid? LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
              So to counter the fighter should take punches he can avoid? LOL
              He should be willing to risk it if that's his sole strategy. Wach wasn't trying to play counterpuncher. But Haye seemed all too happy with his defensive efforts

Comment

Haye hurt Wlad 2 or 3 times in that fight while taking minimal punishment. Wlad won that fight on the Jab but he took more damage from the few power shots that Haye landed. Wach didn't do anything, he just stood there and got used as a heavy bag, besides that one right hand. Would like to see more of Wach though, against lesser opponents of course. Maybe a Tyson Fury, Robert Helenius, Seth mitchell or Deontay Wilder. I'm quite sure that David Price would flatten him if he stands there like that.

Comment

Originally posted by eurochamp View Post
                  It is hard to let your hands go with you are getting hit by the hardest puncher in the world.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. My god, they just keep on coming.

Comment

on the wach vs wlad topic, does anybody know what was up with that black dude who made and entrance to the ring with a hat on. He was really ripped. I don't think he was boxing, maybe just a performance. i couldn't hear what was going on, was watching the fight at work.

Comment

Originally posted by Fire and Fear View Post
                      That's why Wlad looked so great against him. He was fighting a human punching bag.
                      an undefeated punching bag? Holy **** who made it?

Comment

Working...
                      X