Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photo: Lucas Matthysse, Humberto Soto Chance Meeting

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Either Soto is on a step, wearing high heels or that guys taller than I thought by a good 3 or 4"

WARRR LUCAS!

Comment

Matthysse vs Soto

Matthysse will Ko Humberto Soto. Will be good while it lasts Soto should retire...

Comment

Matthyse has been Funeka'd twice over here; I was gutted he has to pull out of that WBC title fight with Morales.

Hopefully things go his way.

Comment

It is very strange that Soto is taller in that photo VAMOS LUCAS take it outta the judges hands

Comment

what makes you fans of the Argentinian that he ko's Soto? Soto has a granite chin!
            Also for thos who do not know it Soto is 5'9" he is not a small man for this weight division. He always fights short that is why he looks smaller

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
              Soto is the man. I hope he wins the fight.
              Wanna bet??

Comment

First I want to see a great fight and these guys bring it..I think Soto will box him first and then use that long reach and power and take Lucas out..my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by apocalypto View Post
                  good sht zorrita is the taller fighter. This should be the main event
                  zorrita by ud
                  i think most of the time sites r wrong about fighters height...remember when juanma was always listed at 5'7 and marquez at 5'5? well marquez we saw was the taller of the two,juanma always looked shorter than hisblisted weight....mathysse to me alwys looked short,stocky but short

Comment

Weird....good sportsmanship though. Can't wait for this one!

Comment

cant wait till this fight, im prob gonna purchase showtime just for it

Comment

Working...
                      X