Collapse
No announcement yet.

Internet-tough-g vs Pro Boxer would look like this:

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

and this was a retired Gatti who isnt exactly the slickest boxer in the world and he was slipping and playing with them

Comment

Originally posted by raskat View Post
      yeah. and there is also one Joes vs Proes episode with Pernell Whitaker
      Whitaker looked like he was coked up on that one

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
        Whitaker looked like he was coked up on that one
        I dont think he looked "coked up" but I remember one big guy in the episode who was coming at Whitaker full force without any respect. guess this guy boxed before but didnt tell anybody

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
          Lol @ well trained athletes

He surprisingly went kinda hard on them, compared to RJJ at least

arutro fought for a period (and won a world title,) at 130, which i'm sure you know
          he's not a tiny guy but he's not too big. was a huge puncher all the way to 140.

jones is pretty good sized guy with some pop. he got john ruiz respect with his power punches when he was 193 and ruiz was 225 in shape

Comment

gatti was clearly toying with them for the most part, it wouldnt be much of a show if he took everyone out in 20 seconds.

they did alot better than an e-warrior would though, i dont even think an e-warrior would get in the ring. all e-warriors are cowards, as soft as a "man" can get. thats the whole reason they are talking shit on the internet, they know in their hearts they are bitches but they are too pussy to change so they just talk shit in a safe place to feel better about themselves.

Comment

I miss Gatti. In his own right he was just an average Joe like the contestants. He seemed so down to earth. He was never a great fighter but I cannot think of anyone who had more fighting spirit, EVER!.

Guys like Him and Holyfield are so rare. They are just as rare as pure skilled craftsmen like Floyd.

Comment

If Gatti went in full force and all out like a real fight, he would have taken them out quicker. To think he was going full force and trying his hardest, is laughable. Also, anytime he hit them with anything, they seemed stunned or hurt, even by a solid jab.

It would probably be even worse with some of these internet tough guys as well.

Comment

I remember some people posting on here claiming they can beat a 135 lb boxer just because they weigh 200lbs. . LOL

Comment

Gatti could have taken these guys out in seconds if he wanted to

Comment

Originally posted by Alibata View Post
                      I remember some people posting on here claiming they can beat a 135 lb boxer. LOL
                      I also remember that. thats why I posted this video. I think some guy thought he could beat Malignaggi

Comment

Working...
                      X