i think this would be a good match up

Comment

Ward for sure. Dawsons over rated.

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaMan! View Post
        Ward for sure. Dawsons over rated.
        naw dawsons a talented guy imo

Comment

Wow this is an excellent match up. Although Ward would need to move up in weight I guess I would favor him over Dawson because I feel that his desire to win is stronger. It could go either way though. Both guys are easily two of the most skilled fighters in boxing.

Comment

Let's see how Dawson looks under Steward first.

Ward has this Mayweather type thing going on where no matter what, he imposes his will so strong that the two fighters fight his fight. He dictates everything and it's so subtle.

But Dawson, when he's right, can do the same thing and he's more naturally talented than Ward. It's a really interesting fight but I'd need to see Dawson again.

Comment

I could see Ward imposing his will on Dawson, and Chad not really doing anything about it. It would probably end up a mix between Ward/Green and Pascal/Dawson, but more like the Ward/Green fight.

Comment

Dawson should win if he fights to his full potential IMO.....he looked like a mental midget in his last fight though, and Ward is the last fighter you want to face if that's the case...

im a fan of Chad tho, so id probably bet on him

Comment

Originally posted by savorduhflavor View Post
                  Let's see how Dawson looks under Steward first.

Ward has this Mayweather type thing going on where no matter what, he imposes his will so strong that the two fighters fight his fight. He dictates everything and it's so subtle.

But Dawson, when he's right, can do the same thing and he's more naturally talented than Ward. It's a really interesting fight but I'd need to see Dawson again.
                  No dude, Ward got way more talent. The guy hasn't lost a fight since 13 through the Olympics and to a title. Dawson couldn't do that.

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaMan! View Post
                    No dude, Ward got way more talent. The guy hasn't lost a fight since 13 through the Olympics and to a title. Dawson couldn't do that.
                    Skills and talent are two different things.

Dawson has more natural talent.

Comment

Working...
                    X