No announcement yet.

A Question For You Yanks On Here?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Check View Post
    There are lots of nice places to live here. I don't know about California being the nicest though. The Northwest and Northeast are beautiful as are states like Colorado and North Carolina. Tons of nice place, I'm a city boy though only lived by Detroit and Chicago.
    Gotdamn city slicker! LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
      Yes Sir. They still show that where you at?

I'm English and remember those cartoons when i was little. Vince had the best accent lol.

Comment

Gotdamn city slicker! LOL.
        For sure. The thing about it is I love nature and have a cottage in the sticks. I wouldn't mind being away from the hustle and bustle of the big cities but it just makes life difficult. When you live in big cities it just makes life that much easier but I have always liked being away from it all, where no one can fuk with you.

Comment

Jackson Hole Wyoming.

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
            For sure. The thing about it is I love nature and have a cottage in the sticks. I wouldn't mind being away from the hustle and bustle of the big cities but it just makes life difficult. When you live in big cities it just makes life that much easier but I have always liked being away from it all, where no one can fuk with you.
            City livin aint all that bad. It's just hard to gauge people cause they can be so fake in the city, everybody always thinks you out to get somethin from them. Shits sad really.

Comment

North California

Comment

City livin aint all that bad. It's just hard to gauge people cause they can be so fake in the city, everybody always thinks you out to get somethin from them. Shits sad really.
                Ain't that the truth. Every man for themselves in the big city. You wave to someone up here or open the door for them, they give you a dirty look.

Comment

What is a cotton picking varmint? They say it in those cartoons.

Comment

Nobody thinks Florida is the nicest place to live? Tropical paradise..Only bad thing is the humidity..

I agree California is a great state but it's way too damn expensive..I know I would never be abale to live there..

Comment

Front Range of Colorado. It's basically a poor man's California though with less people and cleaner. Gorgeous sceneary all around. Micro breweries all over the place and weed is basically legal around here if you can get a card. All sorts of outdoor activities if your into that kind of stuff. Has all the seasons. Can get pretty cold in the winter with lots of snow at times and then can get pretty hot in the summer without the humidity though which helps. Housing isn't that bad, except in certain areas.

Was in Southern California this summer thought it was badass. If I could find a good job there it's where I would go.

Comment

Working...
                      X