Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who else thinks womans boxing sucks???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe Calzaghe will try out for womens boxing next......no, hed get is ass beat there

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
      She was the exception, not the rule.
      Agreed....that's about the only one I can think of....

Comment

Originally posted by NewYork View Post
        Maybe Calzaghe will try out for womens boxing next......no, hed get is ass beat there
        Listen.......Joe Calzaghe is a man's man, isn't it? Joe Calzaghe doesn't care to fight a broad, that's what being a true Champion is all about, isn't it? Listen.........At the end of the day, Joe Calzaghe would smack a ***** up, isn't it? Listen......Only if she was 45 though, isn't it? Listen........

Comment

Listen.......Joe Calzaghe is a man's man, isn't it? Joe Calzaghe doesn't care to fight a broad, that's what being a true Champion is all about, isn't it? Listen.........At the end of the day, Joe Calzaghe would smack a ***** up, isn't it? Listen......Only if she was 45 though, isn't it? Listen........
          What??? listen....

Comment

The only bitches who can fight, are the bitches you don't want to see fight.

They're usually fat, ugly skanks with bad haircuts and pock marks.

Sexy girls can't fight.

And nobody wants to watch 2 skanks go at it.
            I agree with this....at my gym theres this girl at least 180 pounds who looks pretty good......and then theres fine ass chick with a nice rack and tight ass but looked sloppy sparring

Comment

Comment

Working...
              X