No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Richardson: Bradley, Garcia Capable of Shocking Floyd

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Richardson: Bradley, Garcia Capable of Shocking Floyd

As the days go by, we continue to wait for word on Floyd Mayweather’s next ring opponent.

At the moment there seems to be a very strong chance that Mayweather will end up facing off with British star Amir Khan on May 3 from the MGM Grand in Las Vegas.

And while Khan surely serves as one of the biggest names for Mayweather at the moment, North Philadelphia’s Naazim Richardson has two other prizefighters in mind who could possibly trouble, and maybe even defeat Mayweather.

[Click Here To Read More]

I see both fights being made in 2015. Bradley's Top Rank contract should be up and Garcia should be ready. We'll have to suffer through Khan/Maidana this year but looking forward to those fights.

Comment

Neither one troubles Floyd. Bradley is slick, but Garcia would get popped all night.

Comment

Floyd beats both.

Comment

bradley can beat vfloyd

Comment

Bradley can make it interesting. I can't see danny doing too well on this one.

Comment

Maybe in about 18-24 months if floyd slows down.

Comment

Bradley maybe, Garcia no. Terrible matchup for the kid, as good as he is.

Comment

They're two fights I'd love to see in Floyd's remaining 4 fights.

Garcia will be easy to make and if Bradley can get from TR to GBP that would be too.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                    They're two fights I'd love to see in Floyd's remaining 4 fights.

Garcia will be easy to make and if Bradley can get from TR to GBP that would be too.
                    Don't really think either of them are on Floyd's level. Would love to see my man swifty get a shot at Mayweather. He moved well on his feet vs Matthysse which makes me think he would perform better than when I saw him against Khan/Judah/Morales.

Bradley would be a stinker I think, but he's an awkward customer. He's a grinder. Don't think he'd get too many shots in, but you never know.

Comment

Working...
                    X