No announcement yet.

Edwin Rodriquez SCARED of Adonis Stevenson

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Edwin Rodriquez SCARED of Adonis Stevenson

Ive never been a fan of this so called "prospect".

He barely beat Aaron Pryor Jr. He lost to Rosinsky, he looked like crap against George and now he's ducking Stevenson.

The IBF said they had to fight a title eliminator and because of prior sceduling for Rodriquez in Aug ... He was able to avoid that fight...then that fight was cancelled and all of a sudden Edwin Rodriquez is scheduled to fight some mediocre guy.

What happened to good fights...too much moving ppl slow to not taint their precious record but they don't take the fights they should or make it entertaining for us as fans. I'm sick of these slow moving prospects

Edwin Rodriquez is soft ... cash this loser out already so we can watch him get KO'd

Is he that irrelevant or you guys just pay attention to the superstars?

Comment

In fairness he isn't the only 1 that doesn't want no part of Adonis. But IMO he did beat Will.

Comment

Kessler, Dirrell, Bika, Pavlik, Oosthizen, all turned down Stevenson. Not because they wanted no part of Stevenson.

Comment

I dont mind it. The guy has some skills but is a work in progress. I feel like he gets hit too much and Stevenson would not be a very good match up atm. The guy does have 2 kids and a wife so why risk his life?

With that being said, I am not sold on Stevenson either. I think he just relies on his KO power. If you get someone who can box him and take a couple of his shots, he loses.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
            Kessler, Dirrell, Bika, Pavlik, Oosthizen, all turned down Stevenson. Not because they wanted no part of Stevenson.
            Curious to what you mean here.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
              I dont mind it. The guy has some skills but is a work in progress. I feel like he gets hit too much and Stevenson would not be a very good match up atm. The guy does have 2 kids and a wife so why risk his life?

With that being said, I am not sold on Stevenson either. I think he just relies on his KO power. If you get someone who can box him and take a couple of his shots, he loses.
              I hear you but the winner of that would get a huge shot ... These are the fights that should happen.

Comment

The entire division FEAR Adonis Stevenson.
                But some believe otherwise...

1) Open a new tab, and go to YouTube
                2) Copy/Paste: adonis stevenson 2005
                3) Select the 1st video, and you'll see how Stevenson dominates Edwin Rodriguez back in the days...

*You'll probably understand WHY? Edwin is avoiding dangerous Adonis now...
                - Now you know...

Adonis Stevenson is Faster...

Comment

Originally posted by TheThirdEye View Post

3) Select the 1st video, and you'll see how Stevenson dominates Edwin Rodriguez back in the days...

- Now you know...

so because a fighter has the potential to give you a fight you avoid him? thats why boxing sucks nowadays...it was a MANDATED QUALIFIER he shouldnt be allowed to duck him ...

Comment

Originally posted by TheThirdEye View Post

- Now you know...

that's a lot of god damn steps to watch a video which you could have simly embedded or posted the link.

Comment

Working...
                    X