No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez Knocks Manny Pacquiao Out Cold in Six

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
    Please. Who has be beat since then? Seriously. cherry picks like Bam Bam rios and Algieri are tune up fights. One good win over a top fighter in Bradley, Floyd, Maidana, and Thurman all stop him.
    Maidana nor Thurman aren't stopping anybody with pillow gloves. That's why "A" side requests right?

Comment

• What a great fight this was.

Fantastic reactions from posters.

Comment

• My favorite Boxing memory. Luckily I went to the fight (I went to fights II & III too and had a bitter taste due to the robberies). I remember flying into Vegas early that morning and had a Marquez t-shirt and was on the monorail to my hotel and one dude says "He's gonna win tonight!", I said "Yes, he will but hopefully this time the judges get it right", and he said "He will win by KO this time. Mark my words". I doubted it and once that fire fight broke out was worried but my word what a feeling when that right hand landed. Probably the drunkest night of my life afterwards.

Comment

• Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
          My favorite Boxing memory. Luckily I went to the fight (I went to fights II & III too and had a bitter taste due to the robberies). I remember flying into Vegas early that morning and had a Marquez t-shirt and was on the monorail to my hotel and one dude says "He's gonna win tonight!", I said "Yes, he will but hopefully this time the judges get it right", and he said "He will win by KO this time. Mark my words". I doubted it and once that fire fight broke out was worried but my word what a feeling when that right hand landed. Probably the drunkest night of my life afterwards.
          Great story.

I love reading these old threads especially when the KO happened.

Just to be clear, i'm a fan of both these warriors (probably more so of Pac though)

I do think Marquez was juiced to his eyeballs for this fight and he suddenly developed knock out power out of no where.

I think Pac won Fight 1 and 2, 3 i'd probably give to Marquez.

I lost a lot of respect for Marquez when he didn't give Pac a 5th fight especially when he would have made his highest purse of his career.

Comment

• Those comments from the first page LOLS
            MEMORIES BRING BACK MEMORIES! HAHAHA
            Last edited by lagako10; 03-04-2020, 11:37 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X