• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by piojo del norte View Post
    That is what happened to pac when he fought sugar Shane
    No.

Shane pushed. No punch landed.

You probably know this. So why would you claim it's "the same thing"??? when I know, that you know, that it's not?

This is EXACTLY what I'm talking about with Sergio fans. They will knowingly tell untruths just to hype their fighter. It's sick and depraved.

Comment

i wouldn't take anything here seriously right now. most of these idiots are only here for a cheap laugh. who takes a JCC JR stan seriously anyway? they don't even take themselves seriously. punchville is the real idiot we can do without.

Comment

I like Sergio as a fighter and person I just have that gut feeling he will lose against Jr. Not because Jr. is better but will be so much bigger I think Sergio is a class act even when he's arrogant and ****y. He gets hate because he called out fighters that have a huge following and are smaller than him. I can see good fights between Cotto and May but at the end of the day he is still the bigger guy.

Comment

Originally posted by 2stepshep View Post
          He gets hated on because he decided to call out fighters that have HUGE fan bases. Floyd, Pac, and Chavez Jr.

Had he have not done that and just kept fighting whoever..... he would have gotten a pat on the back and been sent on his way until he got old. Hell, actually that's kind of what he's going through now.
          I'm a pac fan and i dont really hate Sergio....I'm not a huge fan of his, but I don't hate him.

Comment

Macklin had his leg outside of martinez's and was even pushing it hard. The so called punch he threw was a push against sergio's gloves. Sergio did not even fall he stumbled and his glove touched the canvas.

cmon man quit it I know you know better than that.

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
            No.

Shane pushed. No punch landed.

You probably know this. So why would you claim it's "the same thing"??? when I know, that you know, that it's not?

This is EXACTLY what I'm talking about with Sergio fans. They will knowingly tell untruths just to hype their fighter. It's sick and depraved.

Comment

Originally posted by punchville View Post
              and he struggled vs bums...
              oh...you must mean guys that other guys can't beat then...lol

Comment

If Macklin is a bum, that beat Felix Sturm and is one of the Top ranked MW's in the world, than who the f**k is Dmitry Pirog?????

Sergio has wins over Williams, Pavlik, Dzinziruk, and Macklin, and should have a win over a prime Cintron as well.

Macklin is no bum, my god.

Bum, cherry pick, duck, the most over used words by moron boxing fans.

Comment

Because their morons...

Comment

ONE WORD "JEALOUSY" For every supporter you have double haters. Maybe he should fight washed up seconds and thirds, he'd probably get sum boxing EXPERT love...

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                      oh...you must mean guys that other guys can't beat then...lol
                      Originally posted by 4CornersKid View Post
                      If Macklin is a bum, that beat Felix Sturm and is one of the Top ranked MW's in the world, than who the f**k is Dmitry Pirog?????

Sergio has wins over Williams, Pavlik, Dzinziruk, and Macklin, and should have a win over a prime Cintron as well.

Macklin is no bum, my god.

Bum, cherry pick, duck, the most over used words by moron boxing fans.
                      if merchant says he's bad... he's bad. that's how horrible of a poster that moron punchville is.

Comment

Working...
                      X