No announcement yet.

If Cloud doesn't stop Mack it might as well be a loss for him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Cloud doesn't stop Mack it might as well be a loss for him

IDK why Mack even got a shot in the IBF eliminator he won after getting easily destroyed by Johnson who Cloud won a close fight against. This while Cloud fought some tuneup last time against a fighter he was supposed to blow out but looked mediocre against.

Even if Cloud wins but isn't able to stop him it hurts his standing as a top LHW since pretty much all of the best fighters with power who Mack fought stopped him already and this fight in my estimation does nothing for him.

clouds gonna beat his ass and he can take b-hop right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
      clouds gonna beat his ass and he can take b-hop right now.
      He is supposed to beat his ass thats what I am saying but if you saw his last fight you wouldn't be talking about him beating Hop.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
        He is supposed to beat his ass thats what I am saying but if you saw his last fight you wouldn't be talking about him beating Hop.
        hes getting the shaft right now from promoters and tv becaue of his inability to speak eloquently. hes getting inconsistant fights. he beats hopkins, dawson, pascal, and froch if he moves up right now. guaranteed.

Comment

hes getting the shaft right now from promoters and tv becaue of his inability to speak eloquently. hes getting inconsistant fights. he beats hopkins, dawson, pascal, and froch if he moves up right now. guaranteed.
          I highly doubt anyone cares that he doesn't sound like a Harvard grad in promos, he is an all action fighter who is fun to watch but I have no idea why he is so inactive.

Comment

I highly doubt anyone cares that he doesn't sound like a Harvard grad in promos, he is an all action fighter who is fun to watch but I have no idea why he is so inactive.
            not sure if its d king or tv but he needs exposure. hes amazing at lt heavy.

Comment

not sure if its d king or tv but he needs exposure. hes amazing at lt heavy.
              I remember pre Pascal/Dawson when him vs Dawson was the only fight at 175, seems like we have more options now that the S6 is just about over and some guys could move up if they wanted.

Comment

I remember pre Pascal/Dawson when him vs Dawson was the only fight at 175, seems like we have more options now that the S6 is just about over and some guys could move up if they wanted.
                cloud doesnt beat ward but he beats froch in my opinion. abraham is no brainer, kessler gets beat, johnson we know, dirrell is mia but gets beat.

Comment

cloud doesnt beat ward but he beats froch in my opinion. abraham is no brainer, kessler gets beat, johnson we know, dirrell is mia but gets beat.
                  Be fun to watch him brutalize and TKO Green if he is going up to 175.

Comment

Be fun to watch him brutalize and TKO Green if he is going up to 175.
                    a lamb to the slaughter but id watch. lol. green should be done on tv for a while anyways.

Comment

Working...
                    X