Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather will KO Marquez Round 5 ... i call it!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
    I think Floyd will take him out depending on how his fists are. These are 8 oz gloves folks. Don't be shocked.
    floyd stops guys like gatti,hatton etc.....but jmm even at a severe advantage?.......floyd aint got the guts to go all out vs a very smart fighter.....

Comment

Originally posted by mangler View Post
      Or 1 of these.

Luv Long Island.

i'm a beer drinker...usually pound a sixer every night...but when i went home to the islands, i had about 3 of these and was KTFO

Comment

Been sippin these tonite tho.

Comment

Even at 144 Marquez is light years better than Hatton.

I will bump this thread accordingly when you're made to look like a fool from your ****ty prediction.

Comment

Originally posted by QUELOQUE View Post
            Even at 144 Marquez is light years better than Hatton.

I will bump this thread accordingly when you're made to look like a fool from your ****ty prediction.
            make sure to do it. im going to be at my dads where there is no internet.

ima be back on monday just incase you guys forgot iight

Comment

Originally posted by mangler View Post
              Or 1 of these.

Luv Long Island.
              Bro, those motherfuckers are expensive as hell at the bars/clubs. They get the job done though.

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
                i'm a beer drinker...usually pound a sixer every night...but when i went home to the islands, i had about 3 of these and was KTFO

Red Horse? Never had 1 before. I'm on beer durin the week. Liquor and wine is for the weekends when I'm pullin some panties off a *****. Although I'm gonna drink a Long Island in a minute. Just enuf mix left for 1 more.

Comment

Originally posted by baracuda View Post
                  floyd stops guys like gatti,hatton etc.....but jmm even at a severe advantage?.......floyd aint got the guts to go all out vs a very smart fighter.....
                  Floyd is a very smart fighter. He smells blood and..........he waits some more lol. He is quite cautious so I want to see what he does with JMM. When it comes to people his own size, he whoops ass though.

Comment

Originally posted by chicano79us View Post
                    Bro, those motherfuckers are expensive as hell at the bars/clubs. They get the job done though.
                    **** the clubs homey. Half of em don't know how to mix em right anyway. Just get Barton's mix, Mr & Mrs T sweet n sour mix, and some Pepsi bro. It's less than $20.

Comment

Forgot to get 1 of these while I was out.

Comment

Working...
                      X