Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FNR5 2011-what changes do you want to see?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by street bully View Post
    people actually dislike the counter punching? I thought it was the best thing to ever happen to the game. The effect of the counter punches might be a little off though. IMO more damage, and better footwork is essential. They should have a legs column to determine how fast you can move around, and a footwork column to determine how good your footwork, angles, and in and out movement is. Just make the game smarter. I would also like fighting out of clinches, and subtle fouls referees have hard times noticing like head clashes during in fighting and so on. i like to fght dirt, but not too dirty.
    the counter punching was a great addition. Get rid of the bob and weave move though and make noobs actually do the work themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by them_apples View Post
      the counter punching was a great addition. Get rid of the bob and weave move though and make noobs actually do the work themselves.
      Bobbing and weaking is okay, just chamge the way it looks amd make it so that all fighters can not do it, just the ones known for it. Also its should be likle the block meter, after a certain amount of bobbing and weaving your opponent should get tired from it.

Comment

I want more blood! I want grotesquely swollen eyes. Fat lips that cut over time. i want there to be a 1 in 5000 chance that someone gets knocked out of the ring. and choices to move up or down in weight. may a "retry" option for training. but really, i want more blood and swelling.

Comment

i would really like to see more older fighters not just the biggest names of all time either maybe like Jerry Quarry or some fighters like that who were not great but tougher than nails.

Another nice thing would be more realistic swelling and cuts and actually show them.

Also bring the controls down a notch like the older Knockout kings had.

Comment

Working...
          X