Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many fights have you bet on and won?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many fights have you bet on and won?

Like which fights have you bet money on and won money from your prediction?

I have won betting on Pac to beat Rios, Bradley and Algieri by decision.
    IIRC odds were about 4-1, 3-1 and 3-1.
    Pac will always have that KO-artist image, so odds for decision was much higher than they should be.

Comment

I have won money on fights hundreds of times. I never kept records but maybe about 500 times. I have also lost money on hundreds of fights. I think I am a few dollars ahead overall. I always bet on GGG and Canelo unless the odds in their favor are so high that it's not worth a bet because the payoff is so small. I will be betting a few hundred on Spence every time he fights. I never bet over 500 because that's about all I can stand to lose.

Comment

Never bet money on a fight, though I do blackjack and poker.. only points bet I've lost here was to Mathed... forgot for what.

But yeah I primarily wait for a bet that is money in the bank. I'll be betting on GGG, Kovalev, and Maidana if I like his training vids.

Only riskier bet I'll probably take is Crawford. I think that guy is in his prime and MAY be able to use his bag of tricks to confound Pac. At the very least I could get odds.

Comment

atleast 30

i havent made a wrong boxing prediction in quote some time.,,

Comment

Working...
          X